No announcement yet.

Terry Norris thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Thanks! That was cool. About his chin, I don't think it's fair to say he had a terrible chin since he was only stopped by Julian Jackson himself and one other guy, I know his last name is Brown, while he was in his prime. So that really isn't much of an indicator that his chin is bad.

Comment

I think Terry was awesome. I have like 7 of his fights on vhs. But his chin was probably what was his downfall, getting wobbled and hurt and coming back in all those fights took the toll. The Simon Brown Jab knockdown was an indicator of his chin being vulnerable and the the Troy Waters Fight. the Julian Jackson Knockout doesnt really count because that punch would have knocked out Frazier. lol.

Comment

Never was a great fighter,At no point in his career was he a great fighter,Right place at the right time in reality.

Leonard was shot and washed up
        Donald Curry was done at this point
        Meldrick Taylor was a fading welterweight
        John Mugabi,Who cares if he was at his best or not really,The guy was always an overhyped puncher who never warranted the hype that he recieved.

He was knocked out by a faded welterweight in Simon Brown during his prime,Got DQ'd against a journeyman twice in a row during his prime.

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
        the Julian Jackson Knockout doesnt really count because that punch would have knocked out Frazier. lol.

That was hardly one of Jackson's greatest knockouts,It was a short right hand that did the business and Norris never recovered from it,The last two shots never mattered at all.

And since when was Joe Frazier the greatest standard for what a great chin was?

There are other Joe Frazier fights out there other than him getting his face puffed up from an average puncher in Muhammad Ali.

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
        I know his last name is Brown, while he was in his prime. So that really isn't much of an indicator that his chin is bad.
        Simon Brown.A very good welterweight during the mid to late 1980's.Hardly at his best when he fought Terry Norris.
        Last edited by BigMacFoster; 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
          Never was a great fighter,At no point in his career was he a great fighter,Right place at the right time in reality.

Leonard was shot and washed up
          Donald Curry was done at this point
          Meldrick Taylor was a fading welterweight
          John Mugabi,Who cares if he was at his best or not really,The guy was always an overhyped puncher who never warranted the hype that he recieved.

He was knocked out by a faded welterweight in Simon Brown during his prime,Got DQ'd against a journeyman twice in a row during his prime.

That was hardly one of Jackson's greatest knockouts,It was a short right hand that did the business and Norris never recovered from it,The last two shots never mattered at all.

And since when was Joe Frazier the greatest standard for what a great chin was?

There are other Joe Frazier fights out there other than him getting his face puffed up from an average puncher in Muhammad Ali.

Simon Brown.A very good welterweight during the mid to late 1980's.Hardly at his best when he fought Terry Norris.

I just knew!! this cocksucker MIB was gonna come in here with usual BS. The mofo knows nothing about Norris outside of what he reads on the internet, same as all the other fighters he discuss, this is called history section MIB so why dont you polish up on fighters you know nothing about. You are a puppet that recites other peoples opinions.

I love it when fools like you act like a Boxing encyclopedia because you can scour the internet in order read up on a fighters so you can use someone else's opinion, why dont you actually watch all those fights before commenting on them instead of being a puppet. Ironic that you accused Slicksouthpaw of doing what you do, reverse psychology eh? what you really mean is i do that same but im gonna tell you how ******ed i think it is because you cant prove i do it. In your own head you know you do it though, so what a tit you are eh.

You spend more time talking Boxing that actually watching it, how ******ed is that ?
          Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 09-15-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I just knew!! this cocksucker MIB was gonna come in here with usual BS. The mofo knows nothing about Norris outside of what he reads on the internet, same as all the other fighters he discuss, this is called history section MIB so why dont you polish up on fighters you know nothing about. You are a puppet that recites other peoples opinions.

I love it when fools like you act like a Boxing encyclopedia because you can scour the internet in order read up on a fighters so you can use someone else's opinion, why dont you actually watch all those fights before commenting on them instead of being a puppet. Ironic that you accused Slicksouthpaw of doing what you do, reverse psychology eh? what you really mean is i do that same but im gonna tell you how ******ed i think it is because you cant prove i do it. In your own head you know you do it though, so what a tit you are eh.

You spend more time talking Boxing that actually watching it, how ******ed is that ?

Oh looky look,The dynamite tit took me off ignore long enough so he could directly reply to me.

I will ask you again,Who is MIB?

Was any claims I made of Norris lies? Or were they perhaps an opinion founded upon facts.

Are you trying to claim Ray Leonard,Meldrick Taylor and Donald Curry were in their primes when Norris fought them?

I have followed all three of these mens careers and watched as many bouts of their respective careers as possible and I can tell you that all three were far from their best.

Have you ever watched a Donald Curry fight besides that against Lloyd Honeyghan,Milton McCrory and Terry Norris?

Do you claim Simon Brown was at his best when he knocked out Terry Norris?

SOUTHPAW16BF was exposed for the fraud that he was with his copying and pasting,Nobody came to his defense because they could not support what he was accused of.He further dug himself into a deeper grave when he claimed he had helped write those articles.

You are a hypocrite in reality,You just exposed yourself for the fanboy that you really are,When I discredit fighters like Marco Antonio Barrera and Terry Norris - Two fighters whom you idolize,Then all integrity goes out the window and the fanboy emerges.

Do not reply towards me unless you can make a legitimate point,Instead of falling back into the Alt accusations

Comment

Oh looky look,The dynamite tit took me off ignore long enough so he could directly reply to me.

I will ask you again,Who is MIB?

Was any claims I made of Norris lies? Or were they perhaps an opinion founded upon facts.

Are you trying to claim Ray Leonard,Meldrick Taylor and Donald Curry were in their primes when Norris fought them?

I have followed all three of these mens careers and watched as many bouts of their respective careers as possible and I can tell you that all three were far from their best.

Have you ever watched a Donald Curry fight besides that against Lloyd Honeyghan,Milton McCrory and Terry Norris?

Do you claim Simon Brown was at his best when he knocked out Terry Norris?

SOUTHPAW16BF was exposed for the fraud that he was with his copying and pasting,Nobody came to his defense because they could not support what he was accused of.He further dug himself into a deeper grave when he claimed he had helped write those articles.

You are a hypocrite in reality,You just exposed yourself for the fanboy that you really are,When I discredit fighters like Marco Antonio Barrera and Terry Norris - Two fighters whom you idolize,Then all integrity goes out the window and the fanboy emerges.

Do not reply towards me unless you can make a legitimate point,Instead of falling back into the Alt accusations

Your a internet article Boxing historian i know it and you know it.

Donald Curry ? ive seen both his fights with Starling, Honeyghan, Norris, Nunn, McCallum, McCrory. Im not like you MIB i dont scour the internet to find about a fighter, if i have not seen a particular fighter or seen a particular fight of a fighter thats being discussed i wont comment on it because otherwise its just silly pretending you have.

Stop you reading and start watching fights you puppet.
              Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 09-15-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Your a internet articlie Boxing historian i know it and you know it.

Donald Curry ? ive seen both his fights with Starling, Honeyghan, Norris, Nunn, McCallum, McCrory. Im not like you MIB i dont scour the internet to find about a fighter if i have not seen a particular fighter or seen a particular fight of a fighter thats being discussed i wont comment on it because otherwise its just sill pretending you have.

When did I claim to be a boxing historian Tit?

I don't copy and paste articles and give no source as if to show that I had written them just like your good buddy SOUTHPAW16BF does.

Where were you to defend your E-friend on that occasion tough guy?

And rather than duck a question how about you answer it,Who is MIB? Or will you duck that question like you have ducked this since you first made the accusation?

How can you really prove you've seen those fights to me? the results are there up on the internet for all to see and there are plenty of reviews written on such fighters and fights for you to give such details on a fight.

I can easily claim that you are lying and have never seen these fights but that would be a baseless accusation,One of which a Tit like yourself is fond of making.

Grow a pair of balls and answer my questions

Was Ray Leonard,Donald Curry and Meldrick Taylor at their best when they were beaten by Terry Norris?

Was Simon Brown at his best when he knocked out Terry Norris?

Instead of acting like a fanboy and avoiding my points at all costs,How about you man up and respond to them.

I have also asked you countless of times to tell me of this MIB,Who you seem to be accusing me of being an ALT of.

If you were so sure I was an ALT then why don't you provide some evidence.

Comment

Your a internet article Boxing historian i know it and you know it.

Donald Curry ? ive seen both his fights with Starling, Honeyghan, Norris, Nunn, McCallum, McCrory. Im not like you MIB i dont scour the internet to find about a fighter, if i have not seen a particular fighter or seen a particular fight of a fighter thats being discussed i wont comment on it because otherwise its just silly pretending you have.

He and mrboxer should start a message board of their own. Called the Assumptions About Boxing.

Comment

When did I claim to be a boxing historian Tit?

I don't copy and paste articles and give no source as if to show that I had written them just like your good buddy SOUTHPAW16BF does.

Where were you to defend your E-friend on that occasion tough guy?

And rather than duck a question how about you answer it,Who is MIB? Or will you duck that question like you have ducked this since you first made the accusation?

How can you really prove you've seen those fights to me? the results are there up on the internet for all to see and there are plenty of reviews written on such fighters and fights for you to give such details on a fight.

I can easily claim that you are lying and have never seen these fights but that would be a baseless accusation,One of which a Tit like yourself is fond of making.

Grow a pair of balls and answer my questions

Was Ray Leonard,Donald Curry and Meldrick Taylor at their best when they were beaten by Terry Norris?

Was Simon Brown at his best when he knocked out Terry Norris?

Instead of acting like a fanboy and avoiding my points at all costs,How about you man up and respond to them.

I have also asked you countless of times to tell me of this MIB,Who you seem to be accusing me of being an ALT of.

If you were so sure I was an ALT then why don't you provide some evidence.

MIB you know and i know that your a article warrior. Difference being you dont paste word for word.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                      He and mrboxer should start a message board of their own. Called the Assumptions About Boxing.
                      The guy is a complete loser.

I know his kind, he is as soft as **** in real life.

Comment

Working...
                      X