No announcement yet.

Missing Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    You already covered Greb lol! Yeah, Armstrong - Robinson would be a bit sad but I just want to see those two greats in the ring together.

Poet
    I greedily covered La Motta v Robinson 1-5 but you stole!
    Greb is def the el dorado for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
      It does make you re-evaluate whether Hitler and the Japs were that bad doesn't it?
      The Japs maybe not so bad though their atrocities in China are food for thought. I don't think Western Civilization could tolerate Nazism in it's midst for very long.

Poet

Comment

The Japs maybe not so bad though their atrocities in China are food for thought. I don't think Western Civilization could tolerate Nazism in it's midst for very long.

Poet
        Think of the films man, think of the films!
        Meant to ask your friend Tunney, likes any fighter as long as they are white is the score?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          Think of the films man, think of the films!
          Meant to ask your friend Tunney, likes any fighter as long as they are white is the score?
          So it seems. There's a group of eastern Euro posters in NSB that all hang together and take a Slavic supremacist position on everyting. Real uber-Slavic nationalists.

Poet

Comment

And Jermaine Taylor gasses out again.

Poet

Comment

And Jermaine Taylor gasses out again.

Poet
              Go Froch . I always cheer on the British fighters even if I don't think they are that great.
              What did Taylor think the other guy is going to try and do in the last round
              when he is behind on points? Guess just not enough energy to get on his bike.
              Hopefully Froch might have learnt how to jab last night he isn't going to get too far without one.

Comment

Working...
              X