No announcement yet.

Anyone a member of Boxrec forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a member of Boxrec forum?

This is a weird request, but if you are, I was wondering if you could go to the forum and ask to have Rigoberto Riasco's opponent record updated? It states that when he fought Alexis Arguello, Arguello's record had four losses, when in actual fact he had only lost twice (to Marcel and Fernandez).

I know it's just a very small thing, but they are the main international boxing record site and stuff that is that bad a misprint, or whatever, is terrible.

I'm not a member so I can't go on do it, and can't be bothered joining up for that reason alone as I have never even looked at their forum before.

If anyone can be bothered it would be nice. Arguello at least deserves to have his record updated properly.

Arguello had also lost to Jorge Reyes, Miguel Espinoza (5th fight) and Cachorro Amaya (pro debut) early in his career.

Not that those losses really matter much since he wasn't even 20 years old at the time.
    Last edited by TheGreatA; 11-29-2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Their forum looks ****e

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        This is a weird request, but if you are, I was wondering if you could go to the forum and ask to have Rigoberto Riasco's opponent record updated? It states that when he fought Alexis Arguello, Arguello's record had four losses, when in actual fact he had only lost twice (to Marcel and Fernandez).

I know it's just a very small thing, but they are the main international boxing record site and stuff that is that bad a misprint, or whatever, is terrible.

I'm not a member so I can't go on do it, and can't be bothered joining up for that reason alone as I have never even looked at their forum before.

If anyone can be bothered it would be nice. Arguello at least deserves to have his record updated properly.

Arguello never lost to Fernandez. I'm sure he beat him twice infact. Arguello had also lost 4 times prior to the Riasco fight which on Boxrec is listed as correct. I'm not sure what Boxrec you were reading.

Comment

Working...
        X