Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble the jungle Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure bull**** Maricon. DON KING NEVER HAD ALI UNDER CONTRACT!

What's the matter you can't understand English Cabron?

Find me ONE CREDIBLE ARCHIVED NEWS SOURCE that states Ali WAS EVER UNDER CONTRACT TO DON KING.

You can't because he didn't and like 90% of your yarn is pure fabricated nonsense.

I assume you never went to Vietnam because you couldn't pass the IQ test.

Have a nice day *******.

Comment

Originally posted by SABBATH View Post
      Pure bull****
      ** My, my, such a potty mouth. Did you turn purple too? Hope you made it to the potty in time.

What grade are you in Junior? If you've been set back a few grades, it could be your biological age may qualify you as an adult in criminal matters.

The reason I ask, and you can get your minder to explain all this, is that you exhibit all the symptoms of an internet stalker. Just looking at your activity on this site, it seems like most of your activity on this site these past few months has been spent tracking down some post of mine and throwing a hissy fit.

Mostly zero content posts unless we rate your naughty potty mouth. Well, everyone knows that King was Ali's main promoter by choice starting with the Foreman fight and most assuredly had to have had contracts for those fights. I'll leave you to ****er with yourself over what it all means.

Perhaps you're just frustrated by being unable to live a public normal life what with violent bowel eruptions, in which case, perhaps Poppy Oz can line up a proctologist to fix you up before you completely fade into the dark side and get arrested for internet stalking.

Give my best good cheer to your minder junior. He must be a real hero to keep you under wraps.

Comment

Boo hoo.

You get called out one again on misrepresentation of facts and now you cry about being internet stalked.

What a *****.

I'll leave this for the benefit of those readers who might want to know the historical timeline regarding the facts, as opposed to the incoherent ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Foreman went into a funk and was inactive after the Ali fight for over a year causing him to slide to 4th in the Ring ****zine rankings. Norton was the #1 mandatory heading into 1976 and Ali fought #1 rated Norton, #2 rated Young and #3 rated Frazier in the span of 11 months.

Was Ali supposed to give Foreman an immediate rematch? It took Foreman a year and a half after winning the belt to give Ali a shot when Ali had been #1 contender for 4 years (minus March-Sept 73 when Norton held the spot). This, despite Ali being the biggest money draw. Even Norton who had just lost to Ali got a title fight before Ali did and don't forget Joe King Roman. Criticize Ali for fighting Wepner in his first defence then ignore Foreman facing Roman in his first.

Foreman never gave Frazier an immediate rematch (was Foreman ducking Frazier?) Frazier never gave Ali an immediate rematch (was Frazier ducking Ali?) Both Ali and Frazier got back in the ring and fought after losing their belts. They didn't sit around and sulk for 15 months nor did they run and whine to the media like Foreman did complaining about being drugged, and calling for an inquiry into the ring ropes and a fast count.

So what if Foreman was on the cover of SI? So was Cheryl Tiegs.

When Foreman was finally rated #1 contender he fought 3rd rated Jimmy Young as a tune-up for a pending Ali rematch, lost and retired. If Foreman had have won he would have gotten a title fight. He didn't. He lost.

Blame Foreman for the rematch not happening not Ali. First for going 15 inactive months after losing to Ali and second for losing to Young and retiring.

The window of opportunity for Foreman was 1976 when he was rated 4th and Ali defended against the top 3 guys. The Norton fight was a mandatory defence. If Ali had fought Foreman instead he could have been stripped of the title.

BTW Ali's physician was Ferdie PAcheco as opposed to the PERcheco you refer to. Read his book did you? You don't even know his name much less remember the content.
        Last edited by SABBATH; 04-24-2008, 02:33 PM.

Comment

BUMP for Abosworth!

Some kick-ass posts in this thread including a lecture from londonringrules

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
            BUMP for Abosworth!

Some kick-ass posts in this thread including a lecture from londonringrules
            Thanks BatTheMan!! Good stuff. Londonringrules sounds quite knowledgeable on the subject.

Comment

Working...
            X