Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice List poet.. i would change a few things round if we are talking about Hardest punchers tho. Marciano and Louis would be Lower.

Hurricaine whats Happend with that list u and Hawkins were doing??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
      Nice List poet.. i would change a few things round if we are talking about Hardest punchers tho. Marciano and Louis would be Lower.

Hawkins said it was all done and he was gonna post it in a new thread. I know he has been busy with work and family over christmas and new year but I expect he'll put it up soon.

How you doing anyway, have a good christmas and new year. Shame about us yids against the villa, but if we get our defense sorted then god help the rest of em next season. Most prolific scoring team in the premiership and by far at home.

Comment

• Yeh gd xmas and New years m8, i was away only got back 2day!. Apart from the Yids Losing to the scum and villa..im jst praying Berba stays and we by a decent defender..that has some experience. Kaboul is young give him time and he mite turn into a good player..after all his French Captain!.

Cool hope to see that list, be good to see what other people think!

Comment

Yeh gd xmas and New years m8, i was away only got back 2day!. Apart from the Yids Losing to the scum and villa..im jst praying Berba stays and we by a decent defender..that has some experience. Kaboul is young give him time and he mite turn into a good player..after all his French Captain!.

Cool hope to see that list, be good to see what other people think!
          I can't wait to see other peoples and if it's as contraversial as mine.

Comment

Nice List poet.. i would change a few things round if we are talking about Hardest punchers tho. Marciano and Louis would be Lower.

Hey Iron Man! Louis was a frightening puncher who caved in a man's cheek bone with an overhand right. Primo Carnera couldn't fight but he was almost impossible to hurt: Louis destroyed him something Max Baer didn't do. Speaking of Baer, he once said the most frighting thing he could concieve of was being in the ring and looking accross and seeing Joe Louis in the opposite corner and knowing Louis wants to go home early.

Poet

Comment

• Dnt get me wrong i think he was a Great and Powerfull puncher, and unlike some other power hitters had great Accuracy with his punches. I think he hit harder than Baer, but im not convinced he hit harder than Tyson or Liston

Comment

Dnt get me wrong i think he was a Great and Powerfull puncher, and unlike some other power hitters had great Accuracy with his punches. I think he hit harder than Baer, but im not convinced he hit harder than Tyson or Liston
                Maybe Baer had a more powerful right hand but all round Louis had the edge I think. I think Louis hit harder than Liston and just as hard as Tyson. I also think Lewis had a harder right hand and uppercut than Tyson but Tyson had a harder left hook.

#1 George Foreman
                #2 Earnie Shavers
                #3 Lennox Lewis
                #4 Joe Louis
                #5 Mike Tyson
                #6 Max Baer
                #7 Vitali Klitchko
                #8 Ron Lyle
                #9 Rocky Marciano
                #10 David Tua

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                  Maybe Baer had a more powerful right hand but all round Louis had the edge I think. I think Louis hit harder than Liston and just as hard as Tyson. I also think Lewis had a harder right hand and uppercut than Tyson but Tyson had a harder left hook.

#1 George Foreman
                  #2 Earnie Shavers
                  #3 Lennox Lewis
                  #4 Joe Louis
                  #5 Mike Tyson
                  #6 Max Baer
                  #7 Vitali Klitchko
                  #8 Ron Lyle
                  #9 Rocky Marciano
                  #10 David Tua
                  Interesting. Watching Tyson's fights I came to the conclusion that his right was his best punch.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Interesting. Watching Tyson's fights I came to the conclusion that his right was his best punch.

Poet
                    Agree 100% and even Tyson says so himself that his best punch is the right hand, I just think because of his size Lewis' is more powerful and Louis' as well. Even though his left or right hook wasn't his best punch because of his style they were better than the two fighters mentioned above. Tyson was powerful no doubt but more deadly in the first five rounds and his power is a little overated IMO. Having said that it is all subjective and just a bit of fun and all of the fighters listed and many others not listed could all knock anyone out on any given day in the right circumstances with the right punch.
                    Even Rocky Marciano had the power in his relatavively small frame to knock out a Lennox Lewis or Rid**** Bowe with the right punch.

Comment

• 1.louis
                      2.Marciano
                      3.ali
                      4.Holmes
                      5.Lennox
                      6.Foreman
                      7.Liston
                      8.frazier
                      9.Dempsey
                      10.jack johnson

Comment