Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You’re ignorance pours from your every post. You have not changed in 20 years when I beat your ass everonight on aol boxing. Remember all the racist BS you posted every night? You were banned every other month for that crap back then.

Comment

• --- No top ten from you, eh?

Yeah, play the racist card, eh?

Much if not most of science dismiss the notion of races, but of course what you know about science could form a pair of twos on yer pin head.

Busted with no top ten. Yer sentence: ignominy...

Comment

• Just stating YOUR history. Only the facts. Everyone on aol boxing knew who the racist was....and it was you.

I’ve posted my top ten on these boards in the past. If you want to see it... find it. I take no orders for someone like you.

Comment

• --- You took orders from yer masters who taught you the art of regurgitation, yet cain't reflux yer top ten due to embarrassment.

I owe a lot to the earliest posters on the old aol board, many of whom had boxing experience. We had Ray Leonard and Lar briefly, but they couldn't make the cut and smartly retired.

I credit you for teaching me about modern hysterrorism, the signature disfunction of hyperactive genuflecters of their navels.

Never made the scratch line once, yet here I am gifting you with the opportunity to make the scratch just once.

Man up lest we confuse you for a pipsqueak mouse. #Yes you can!

Comment

• Suggest you learn how to write in English. Can’t understand much of what your chicken scratches are trying to relate.

Comment

• --- no doubt yer sweet nut'ins to tubby Lar pass for the King's English, but nut'in + nut'in = nut'in.

Or alternatively, garbage in = garbage out.

Top ten for you is trying to nail jello to yer crucifix. Bankrupt and bereft of the higher order of the universe.

Comment

• No matter how hard you try you can’t change boxing history to whites only. The greatest of all hwt champions were black. Ali, Louis, Johnson, Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  No matter how hard you try you can’t change boxing history to whites only. The greatest of all hwt champions were black. Ali, Louis, Johnson, Holmes, Lewis, Foreman, Tyson.
                  --- Last I checked, it's YOU making up blatantly false slurs, hysterrorizing as your disturbed personality disorder soils the environment.

I rank Louis, Foreman, and Tyson as well as Ali. I don't rank JJOHNSON, Lar, or Lewis, though they'd make my top thirty if I wished to be as an infantile pedantic as you so ably demonstrate.

No top ten 4U, but my o my can you fly in them loafers!

Comment

• I am only reporting on your past history on aol boxing where everyone knew you as a racist.

Any top ten that does not include Lewis and Holmes has serious issues with credibility.

I’ve studied Johnson for the past 40 years and he was a remarkably skilled hwt champion few can match. In fact his specific skill set is unmatched.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      --- Last I checked, it's YOU making up blatantly false slurs, hysterrorizing as your disturbed personality disorder soils the environment.

I rank Louis, Foreman, and Tyson as well as Ali. I don't rank JJOHNSON, Lar, or Lewis, though they'd make my top thirty if I wished to be as an infantile pedantic as you so ably demonstrate.

No top ten 4U, but my o my can you fly in them loafers!
                      Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      I am only reporting on your past history on aol boxing where everyone knew you as a racist.

Any top ten that does not include Lewis and Holmes has serious issues with credibility.

I’ve studied Johnson for the past 40 years and he was a remarkably skilled hwt champion few can match. In fact his specific skill set is unmatched.
                      If you guys have some beef, you have to take it to the thunderdome.

If you don't stop the personal attacks here in the history section, you will get a section ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X