Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P hardest punchers of all time....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson, foreaman, hearns, for his size Duran (hands of stone) People he fought say they saw white light when he hit them with a jab.

Comment

• Larry Holmes said Ken Norton was the hardest hit he ever took. And look at his record, i'd say that classify's him in the top 5. Larry said he hit alot harder than Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by buff_mike10
        Larry Holmes said Ken Norton was the hardest hit he ever took. And look at his record, i'd say that classify's him in the top 5. Larry said he hit alot harder than Tyson.

Larry Holmes has NEVER said that.

Larry Holmes has always said EARNIE SHAVERS is the hardest puncher he's ever faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff
          If you're talking about which fighter whose fists you'd be most wise to avoid...

I'd go Jackson, Shavers, & Pipino Cuevas.
          They had bricks in their fists. I guess Foreman belongs, also.
          Great list man!

I would also add McClellan and Bob Fitsimmonz

Comment

• jackson, tyson, marciano, shavers

Comment

• Dont listen to larry holmes . Holmes says that the right hand tyson floored him with didnt even hurt him and that butterbean hit harder than tyson . Holmes is full of **** .

Comment

• I'll believe Larry Holmes before I would some Tyson ball-lapper who cannot think about any boxing that isn't Tyson related.

Earnie Shavers hit way harder than Tyson did.

Just accept it, & suck on it...if you have room in that mouth.

Comment

• I would go with Joe Louis he was by far the best pound for pound everything.

Comment

• Sheivers
                    Ali
                    Foreman
                    Marciano
                    Frazier
                    Jul.Jackson
                    Tyson
                    Louis
                    Mughabi
                    Liston

Comment

• there is alot of discussion about the hardest hitter at featherweight from featherweight down i say wilfredo gomez hands down .. out of his 44 wins 42 were by k.o, he also had a streak of 32 straight k.o's...but most impresive is his 17 straight title defense wins at jr. featherweight by k.o a record that still stands today ...

Comment

Working...
                      X