No announcement yet.

Anyone experienced this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone experienced this

In my first fight i stopped a kid first round didnt feel tired, My second fight and so on, my body shut down in 2-3 seconds after i started punching, my resting heart rate is 50 bpm, decent enough, i shouldnt be fatigued like that. I did feel anxious/nervous before the fight but once i got in the ring i felt fine. Anyone experienced this? How do i overcome it, if it is nerves?
    Last edited by triggnom; 11-20-2006, 06:50 PM.

i didnt understand a thing you just said

Comment

experienced what man?

i dont undesrtand....

Comment

Originally posted by triggnom View Post
        First figth i stopped the kid first round didnt feel tired , Second fight i shut down in 2-3 seconds, 3rd fight same thing. I felt a lil nervous/anxious before i got in the ring but i felt fine once i got in the ring. How do i overcome this, has anyone experienced this?
        Kinda. On Thursday, it's the same. Buy a radio.

Hey, it makes as much sense as the question did.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          quote of the year...

Comment

Oh that just maens your not in shape probably haha. Also, it could be that your tense and you dont know it causing you to use up the oxygen in yuor muscles faster and make you tired much faster. Over time you wont be as tense, it really just takes time to relax in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by oshea1690 View Post
              Oh that just maens your not in shape probably haha. Also, it could be that your tense and you dont know it causing you to use up the oxygen in yuor muscles faster and make you tired much faster. Over time you wont be as tense, it really just takes time to relax in the ring.
              HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT ANSWERE AND APPLY IT TO HIS POST?????

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post

Hey, it makes as much sense as the question did.
                DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF TO THAT COMMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
                  DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF TO THAT COMMENT.
                  Welcome to the real me. When I'm not at the computer, I deliver lines like that straight-faced and walk away with everyone still staring. Some people laugh, but many people think I'm nuts. Rumor around work for the first year was, I was autistic, some kinda super-genius they kept locked in the machine shop. I just like keeping everyone guessing. Some people laugh, though; they get the joke. My wife did -- she is the only girl I've met who got my humor right off the bat and jumped in to play, too. She's crazier than I am. And smarter.

Comment

Working...
                  X