Top Ten sparring gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten sparring gloves

Very pricy... are they worth the buy??
    Last edited by Evil_Meat; 10-31-2006, 11:01 PM.

dont post in other topic

Comment

Personally, I think they're the best sparring gloves around. My fighters never use anythinng else. You don't get smarter from taking punches, so well padded gloves for sparring is a must in my book. They protect the hands as well. Highly recommended!

Comment

thx for reply, now it makes sense that they're the only gloves my trainer buys

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          Personally, I think they're the best sparring gloves around. My fighters never use anythinng else. You don't get smarter from taking punches, so well padded gloves for sparring is a must in my book. They protect the hands as well. Highly recommended!
          I havn't tried these. How do you compare them to Grants or Winning?

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
            I havn't tried these. How do you compare them to Grants or Winning?
            I've never tried their sparring gloves, but I'd imagine Top Ten are better padded?

Comment

i have Top Ten boxing shoes they are very good, good support comfort nice tight fit they are good quality so i'd imagine all their products are

Comment

top tens

i have been using these gloves for years and i got to say they are the most comfortable gloves i have ever put on...they just feel nice. they are the only gloves used by CASK (canadian amateur sport kickboxing) I am the director of training and instruction for my area in cask and all my fighters use them...hell they even use them in the olympics... highly recomended.

Comment

from what site can i buy them from??

Comment

http://www.toptencanada.com/store/sh...php?category=1

fighting_flip:

how are the everlast professional training gloves? is the striking surface soft?

Comment

Working...
                    X