No announcement yet.

my weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my weight

my scales at home say im 10 stone (140 am i right?) and 2 different scales at the gym say nearly 11 stone (154?)

im confused,i dont feel like a 154,but that might b coz i wanna be bigger so when i look at myself i look smaller,**** knows,confusin ****

go to a docter and get weighed by the scales they have or find one forget what they're called. All i can think of

Comment

we have a doctors scale at my gym. i get so happy when i weigh myself on the scale at home although its wrong

Comment

Yeah we got one at my gym too as well as an electronic one. The electronic one is only off by about half a pound, so we jsut use that instead saves some time lol

Comment

similarly related,

how much of a difference should one expect in weight when weighing in morning and night. i dont weight twice a day but just looking in the mirror i look smaller during the morning.

Comment

Right now, I'm 164 in the morning (post "morning constitutional") and 167 at night. That's at 5'9 3/4" (just had my physical; they measured me to the 1/4".) After my last workout I was 162.5, but that came back up to 167 or so real fast after half a gallon of fluids and some food. By the time I was ready for bed I was back into Light Heavyweight. The menu for tomorrow (fight day) will be protein shakes, clear soup, and toast, and lots of fruit. And then half a gallon of 1/3 strength Gatorade with a couple of Emergence-C's (1 gram Vitamin C, powdered) immediately after I weigh in. What am I, stupid?

Comment

I don't weigh myself in the morning but after my workout im 114-116 pounds. One day i was 120 don't know how but the next day i was 116 then 114

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                Right now, I'm 164 in the morning (post "morning constitutional") and 167 at night. That's at 5'9 3/4" (just had my physical; they measured me to the 1/4".) After my last workout I was 162.5, but that came back up to 167 or so real fast after half a gallon of fluids and some food. By the time I was ready for bed I was back into Light Heavyweight. The menu for tomorrow (fight day) will be protein shakes, clear soup, and toast, and lots of fruit. And then half a gallon of 1/3 strength Gatorade with a couple of Emergence-C's (1 gram Vitamin C, powdered) immediately after I weigh in. What am I, stupid?

thats about the weight im fighting around right now.i gotta lose close to 10 by sunday.and boy am i hungry

Comment

The scales are pretty weird because ever set of scales I use gives me a different answer. My home scales today have said I'm 219 lbs. The scales at my gym say I'm 224 lbs and some scales I used at the local pharmacy say I'm 221 lbs. So I'm past caring about been spot on for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X