No announcement yet.

sparring headache

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparring headache

just about everytime i spar i get headaches for a few hours afterwards, regardless of whether or not i take big shots.. is this normal?

Your still new I would assume. After a while they either quit happening and go away or you just get used to 'em.

Rockin'

Comment

Also, think about how hot you get when you spar. Putting on head gear restricts the natural expansion of your skin to allow yourself to sweat. Doing this contributes to headaches.

Comment

Get used to it. I used to get that too at first but now I either don't feel it or it doesn't come.

Comment

thanks all

Comment

i got a headache only 3 times when sparring.

Comment

sometimes it hurts when I hit my bagk it hurts my head.
              Last edited by platinummatt; 08-11-2006, 11:13 AM.

Comment

only time i got headache was when my head got turned and i gota hook to the back of my head, boy did i have a headache lol

Comment

Originally posted by B0XER
                  only time i got headache was when my head got turned and i gota hook to the back of my head, boy did i have a headache lol
                  thats nasty. yeah i dont mean like big migraines more of a nagging sort of dull ache. thought it was pretty normal considering but just checkin. you fought yet mysyal?

Comment

those are likely brain cells dying.

Comment

Working...
                    X