No announcement yet.

Foods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foods

I know I've been posting a lot lately, but I have things that need clearing up, you probably hear it all the time tho.

Oatmeal - Is good for boxing?

Fruits (Oranges,GrapeFruit,Apples)- Good?

Sweet/More Exotic Fruit (Star Fruit, DragonFruit, Kiwi, Mango, Pear, Avocado) - Good?

Soy Milk?

Beans?

And Last but now least, Is kasha good for boxing like as diet thing?

And by good for boxing I mean it won't make you gain fat or screw up all the stuff ive been working hard to achieve?

I would like to know the same thing.

Comment

I ate so much oatmeal when I was younger I can't stand it anymore. So 3-4 times a week is what I would recommend, not daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_Boxer
        I know I've been posting a lot lately, but I have things that need clearing up, you probably hear it all the time tho.

Oatmeal - Is good for boxing?

Fruits (Oranges,GrapeFruit,Apples)- Good?

Sweet/More Exotic Fruit (Star Fruit, DragonFruit, Kiwi, Mango, Pear, Avocado) - Good?

Soy Milk?

Beans?

And Last but now least, Is kasha good for boxing like as diet thing?

And by good for boxing I mean it won't make you gain fat or screw up all the stuff ive been working hard to achieve?

oatmeal is good, i eat a bowl every day. beans make u fart, but good protein. mango is awesome, they increase sexual function too

Comment

guys anything to give u enough protein and complex carbs. i suggest taking whey and a multi vitamin if your a boxer but stay off the refined carbs and if u want to gain weight then try a weight gainer and EAT EAT EAT

Comment

Oatmeal - Is good for boxing? yupp great breakfast

Fruits (Oranges,GrapeFruit,Apples)- Good? yupp

Sweet/More Exotic Fruit (Star Fruit, DragonFruit, Kiwi, Mango, Pear, Avocado) - Good? yupp, but not to much since they are high in kcal

Soy Milk? dont know

Beans? yupp

And Last but now least, Is kasha good for boxing like as diet thing? dont know waht kasha is

you should get some proteins to to clean cut chicken and turkey is very good so is fish, shrimps and eggwhites

Comment

im allergic to fish and all seafood, it kills me, so if you ever box me and you really want to win dunk your gloves in shrimp guts first

Comment

im allergic to fish and all seafood, it kills me, so if you ever box me and you really want to win dunk your gloves in shrimp guts first
                Realllly??? *writes this down*

Comment

me to well not fish but shell fish but i hate fish so that doesn't mater i think fruit is the best thing to eat all together to lose weight.

Comment

I never understood why I got so built in high school, only working out half an hour a day at the weights the most. Now I realize its all that goddam chicken I ate. All my mom made was chicken, all the ****ing time So add chicken to your diet.

Comment

Working...
                    X