No announcement yet.

Fight coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight coming

I've got my next fight on saturday. It was meant to be next saturday but my coach shocked me today with the news that it has been brought forward.

Anyway, I've got to prepare myself mentally now. I think I'll watch Rocky! very corny thing to do but I don't care.

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
    I've got my next fight on saturday. It was meant to be next saturday but my coach shocked me today with the news that it has been brought forward.

Anyway, I've got to prepare myself mentally now. I think I'll watch Rocky! very corny thing to do but I don't care.
    good luck my man

my next fight is scheduled the 11th of feburary i dont want to lose

Comment

you won't lose, your an up and comer!

I hope I win my first fight of 2006. I've decided I'm going to destroy the guy!

Comment

good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
          you won't lose, your an up and comer!

I hope I win my first fight of 2006. I've decided I'm going to destroy the guy!
          im sure you will win good luck anyways man

Comment

seems like everybody is fighting on Febuary 11th anyways
            its not really that corny to watch rocky, i know alot of ppl rite be4 a fight they watch all 5 rocky's and listen to alot there favorite music (my personal favorite Guns 'n' Roses)

G'Luck
            ________
            Vaporizer Wiki
            Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Just got back from the fight. I'm totaly exausted but it was worth it because I managed to scrape a hefty UD! The other guy was a bit tougher than I had expected but I am very pleased that I won. Thanks for the support guys.

Comment

Congrats, and what weight class are you in?

Comment

He's heavyweight.

Comment

Yeah I'm heavyweight. And thanks for the congrats Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X