No announcement yet.

lucozade sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucozade sport

Who here drinks this stuff while training or after you have been out for a run?

i drink it quite alot i take a bottle to boxing training with me and i sometimes have a bottle after i have been out for a run

ive herd its not very good for you and it makes you cramp?
    is this true? anyone got any info on it?
    Thanks Nazfan

Originally posted by Nazfan
    Who here drinks this stuff while training or after you have been out for a run?

i drink it quite alot i take a bottle to boxing training with me and i sometimes have a bottle after i have been out for a run

ive herd its not very good for you and it makes you cramp?
    is this true? anyone got any info on it?
    Thanks Nazfan
    Lucozade Sport is quite possibly one of the biggest money making schemes ever to exist, but i drink it anyway.

I dont believe it has any real gains over any other drink, however.

But it is thought that it replenishes the fluids that your body loses whilst training (water, salt, minerals blah blah). --> through sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
      Lucozade Sport is quite possibly one of the biggest money making schemes ever to exist, but i drink it anyway.

I dont believe it has any real gains over any other drink, however.

But it is thought that it replenishes the fluids that your body loses whilst training (water, salt, minerals blah blah). --> through sweating.
      so id be cheaper wearing a sauna suit then drinking all my sweat ?

Comment

Lucozade sport is an excellent drink and is proven to make top athletes go tirty tree percent longer.

*is given a bag of money by a man in a suit*

Comment

Originally posted by supaduck
          Lucozade sport is an excellent drink and is proven to make top athletes go tirty tree percent longer.

*is given a bag of money by a man in a suit*
          What he said ^

Comment

i just drink water....because i dont like lucozade

these drinks have their place, but you need to get the right drinks...theres isotonic, hypertonic and hypotonic

i cannae remember when each is appropriate

Comment

Pocari Sweat that stuff ****ing rules if you can find it that is also cold japanese tea works I use to drink that alot and I was always alert and awake recovered quickly got some hidden power in that stuff drinks in the UK are **** all fizzy and sweet Pocari Sweat and Japanese Cold Tea!

info on Pocari Sweat here http://www.otsuka.co.jp/pocari_e/pocari1.htm

Comment

i love lucozade sport , i even drink it when ive not been training sumtyms , i suppose it will be better for u than a glass of coke , aint as good as for u water though

Comment

Lucozade sport is ful of sugar shouldn't really be drining that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X