No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Hamed 128lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Hamed 128lbs

Just re-watched the Mayweather vs corrales fight and at the end floyd mentioned him vs the prince at 128lbs. Larry Merchant said Hamed wouldnt want anything to do with Mayweather. What do you guys think ? Ive got Mayweather by KO round 4-5.

Originally posted by Undroppable View Post
    Ive got Mayweather by KO round 4-5.
    That sounds about right, but I'd give Hamed a little more rounds. I say he gets stopped at round 7-8.

Hamed was just not in Floyd's class. Not to mention Mayweather had a lot more power at the lower weights.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't lose a second to the Prince.

Comment

floyd would of took naz apart and knocked him out

Comment

hamed would last as long as may wanted him to last

Comment

Mayweather couldn't knock Naz out that is ridiculous to even say. Hamed vs Mayweather would be an awkward fight with lots of holding and fouls.

Floyd would neutralize Hamed's left hand and win rounds on the strength of 5-10 jabs a round that wouldn't really do much damage but snap Hamed's head back because he likes to leave his chin out.

Comment

Hamed stated in an interview that he wanted no parts of Floyd and that Floyd was the best fighter on the planet. He had already lost before the fight happened. Hamed had power and speed and was awkward but got dismantled by barrera so I could see Floyd taxing that ANUS.

Comment

mayweather would slow him to a crawl

maybe 25 punches per round

and stop him late at such a low weight

floyd was a lot more aggressive and willing to let his hands go at lower weights

i think if he had better hands he's throw more punches today

and fight more often...

Comment

Naz couldn't deal with counter punchers that threw single punches .mayweather by ko

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    Naz couldn't deal with counter punchers that threw single punches .mayweather by ko

That is what Barrera did and if Barrera couldn't KO Hamed then Mayweather sure as hell isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X