Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw organic apple cider vinegar increases energy..??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw organic apple cider vinegar increases energy..??

I've been taking raw organic apple cider vinegar to help with my acid reflux. But yesterday, I took a tablespoon cut with water and organic honey then went to go train. I noticed I had a crazy energy in me that I haven't had in quite a while. I then googled this concept and there are sites that say it can give you a boost.

Now, for those thinking I'm a "pussy" for diluting vinegar with water, drinking straight vinegar a lot can supposedly strip the enamel off your teeth.

Anyone know anything about this/tried this before?

That is a myth

It does nothing but removal the enamel from your teeth. It is good when you have indigestion however or after you eat a lot of protein.

Comment

it's suppossed to be real healthy, so maybe it doesn't boost energy directly, but being considered so healthy can only have great benefits for the body as a whole

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I've been taking raw organic apple cider vinegar to help with my acid reflux. But yesterday, I took a tablespoon cut with water and organic honey then went to go train. I noticed I had a crazy energy in me that I haven't had in quite a while. I then googled this concept and there are sites that say it can give you a boost.

Now, for those thinking I'm a "pussy" for diluting vinegar with water, drinking straight vinegar a lot can supposedly strip the enamel off your teeth.

Anyone know anything about this/tried this before?
        It helps with weight loss, asthma (congestion) and it is quite refreshing in the morning. And you should diluting apple cider vinegar with water. 6 parts water, one part ACV. Get the ACV WITH MOTHER.

Comment

A Bodybuilder named Steve Reeves supposedly used honey in his workout drinks:

Steve Reeves's recipe:

1/2 cup lemon juice
          3 tablespoons honey
          1/2 gallon water
          a little sea salt

Comment

Working...
          X