No announcement yet.

2-3 Millions Points Giveaway For Whoever Can Do This For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-3 Millions Points Giveaway For Whoever Can Do This For Me

I would like for the more knowledgable posters (in regards to training) to come up with a schedule of food and training methods for a skinny but slight stomach and man boobs person lol.

He wants to get ripped and then put on some mass but stay well proportioned. Nothing heavy, but well shaped and cut.

I cant be bothered to do it and will give 2-3 Million e-points for whoever can come up with the best one.

Give me 30 mins, I don't even know what these points are for, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      I would like for the more knowledgable posters (in regards to training) to come up with a schedule of food and training methods for a skinny but slight stomach and man boobs person lol.

He wants to get ripped and then put on some mass but stay well proportioned. Nothing heavy, but well shaped and cut.

I cant be bothered to do it and will give 2-3 Million e-points for whoever can come up with the best one.
      Clean food, exercise, and rest.

Clean food:

Lean meat, whey protein, nonfat milk

Brown rice
      Oatmeal
      Whole-wheat bread
      Whole-wheat pasta
      Soup

As much raw vegetables and fruit as he wants to eat. No salad; the dressing is bad for him.

Drink water and black coffee (nonfat milk is ok) only. Nothing else.

(Go through his house with him and throw out everything he shouldn't eat.)

Exercise:

Roadwork every other day. Roadwork is easy: run till he can't run anymore, then walk back.

Squats one day a week. (The king of all lifts; size starts here.)
      Deadlifts one day a week. (Hand strength, posture, and it'll flatten out those man boobs by stretching the pecs as well as build a thick back to make them not look so disproportionate.)

Two days a week of chinups and situps to failure.

In bed by 9 on training days.

He should get up early and walk for an hour on days when he doesn't run.

1 day a week to sleep in, not work out, and to eat & drink whatever the hell he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post

Clean food:

Brown rice
        Oatmeal
        Whole-wheat bread
        Whole-wheat pasta
        Soup

As much raw vegetables and fruit as he wants to eat. No salad; the dressing is bad for him.

Exercise:

Roadwork every other day. Roadwork is easy: run till he can't run anymore, then walk back.

Deadlifts one day a week. (Hand strength, posture, and it'll flatten out those man boobs by stretching the pecs as well as build a thick back to make them not look so disproportionate.)

1 day a week to sleep in, not work out, and to eat & drink whatever the hell he wants.

There's the winner

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post

Clean food:

Brown rice
          Oatmeal
          Whole-wheat bread
          Whole-wheat pasta
          Soup

Exercise:

Thanks dude but he's after a more in-depth schedule inc times for meals and training.

Thats why i couldnt be bothered in doing it as i have loads on my head right now.

He doesnt do F all so he'd probably be able to follow it to the T.

Ill check back on this thread 2moro and see what we have. Thanks for your initisl post though dude. If ya free enough, set it in time format?

Comment

Anyway if you are interested in my credentials to write such a plan, I can't tell you I am an expert in nutrition or sports science, but I have been involved in Boxing for a bit and had to plan diets/training schedules myself. I will keep the same structure but obviously alter it for a man of erm... different proportions.

Diet;

Key facts to know- No carbs four hours before bed time, not that hard but long term will have great effects. No sugary drinks at all and no alcohol. Finally find a fruit/vegetable this guy likes and replace his regular snack.

Plan (combined with exercise, this is a stone a week diet, it was so effective originally for me I had to add elements to it because I only need to lose a stone and a half to get to my fighting weight. Over seven days, mix up the choices, keep in mind I'm a Veggie so I've just replaced my choices with healthy meats/fish.

Breakfast

1) Porridge with Skimmed or Semi Skimmed Milk or even water if he is serious enough.

2) Scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast

Snacks (around four or five hours after your Breakfast)

1) A bottle of water ( One Litre) and three apples

2) Meal replacement bar or drink, they all have similar nutritional values.

Lunch (two or three hours after Snacks)

1) Smoked Salmon Pasta
            2) Prawn Risotto
            3) Chicken Salad

Dinner (four of five hours after Lunch)

1) Tuna Fish, Rice and Sweetcorn.
            2) Mac and Cheese (Parmesan)
            3) Turkey Salad

Before bed (if necessary)

1) Carrot sticks and Houmous
            2) Nuts

Training

Key facts to know- Your man has a body fat problem by the sounds of it. What do most people do when they think they need to lose weight? Run of course but this believe it all not is most effective for people bordering on the obese, if they can be arsed that is. The first few stone is the easiest for fatties, but for moderately chubby guys your run of the mill 3 mile jogs will not make much of a difference in terms of losing weight. Think of exercises that are shorter in duration but make you sweat. You can see the Boxing influence here but I've added some weight training methods also for the tone factor, three days a week is good enough for your mate.

Day one

Stretch
            Skip 3 x 3 Mins
            Heavy Bag 5 x 3
            Shadow Boxing 3 x 3
            Boxing Circuit (plenty of good ones on this site)
            Stretch

Day two

Stretch
            Skip 3 x 3 Mins
            Fartlek Training, uphill for 30 Mins (Youtube this if your not familiar)
            Cycling for one hour
            Swimming for 30 Mins, with three underwater lengths.
            Stretch

Day Three

Stretch
            Skip 3 x 3 Mins
            Crunches 30 x 3
            Sit Up Twists 15 x 3
            Chest Press 10 x 3
            Bench Curls 10 x 3
            Leg Press 10 x 3
            Squats 10 x 3
            Chin Ups 8 X 3
            Dips 8 x 3
            Stretch

Finally, if your man wants to get ripped and lose weight at the same time he will find this very difficult. There was a poster on here the other day wanting to lose 20 pounds and put on mass at the same time, this is a very unrealistic approach, which is why my plan is not weight lifting heavy. But you might find that there are some very good supplements that might help in terms of muscle definition and all round health, I recommend;

Maximuscles all in one Cyclone shake.
            Vitamin A-Z
            Animal Packs (these are insanely good, a bodybuilders dream)
            Kre Alkalyn
            CNP Recovery drinks.

Comment

Brummie

Im from Lozells.

Your routine is beastily bruh. So your saying, get the weight loss first and then build up muscle?

I think he weight about 11 stones. No way will he want to go lower than 10 as he's 5'10.

Comment

Cool I'm from Northfield.

Anyway it is a very strict plan, bear in mind the training regime is actually harder than that as well.

If your mate is 11 stone and 5'10 that is a perfectly healthy weight to height ratio, he probably can follow a strict diet like the one above and lose the weight without heavy training.

Your assumption is right though, lose the Body fat first for sure befoe attempting to add muscle.

Comment

buy and use p90x it is more of a diet than exercise plan but is a great start and lays out your daily regimine for exercise as well as diet every day for three months. If you follow both the diet and exercise you will achieve the result you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

e-points? no idea. anyways you are whats called skinny fat. basicaly what you have to do is get to a weights gym and bulk up. just eat lots of food. about 3000 cals for most people. more or less depending on height and weight e.c.t. just get a lot of protein down you and if in doubt, eat more.

work out 3 days a week at the gym. start with starting stregnth. then a 3 day split.

after this you should put on some muscle and alot of fat. afterwards just diet and work out alot still.

i wont post any specifics though for the simple reason i feel im wasting my time. it takes ****ing dedication to get anywhere with this, and if you cant be bothered to spend 5 mins looking up some key words i gave you then you sure as hell wont be in the gym 3 days a week consistently working your @$$ off. and you wont be up every morning at 6 running. and you definatly wont last 5 mins in a boxing gym or 5 seconds in a ring.

this aint easy pall

Comment

Working...
                    X