No announcement yet.

Damn, need some more help here..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, need some more help here..

Ok so I'v mentioned before. I'm 140 5'7" 18 year old male.

Lastly, been doing cardio, jump rope etc... to try to get rid of the fat covering my abs.

The problem is i have also changed my diet and now I'm losing weight. I have a fast metabolism so I lose weight REALLY easily. I mean I was 142 like 5 days ago, today 134....

I want to be around 145 all the time. What do I eat and how much to keep weight, yet not gain any fat. Please help ppl. Thanks!

Train hard and eat like a pig. if your training twice as hard then eat twice as much.

Comment

Originally posted by patto1984
      Train hard and eat like a pig. if your training twice as hard then eat twice as much.
      thats not true, that wont do anything. this may just be a case of your genetics. if you wanna stay around that weight, you could put weight onto your legs by buidling muscle there. i do it and it doesnt slow me down. there arnt many ways, you dont want to weight lift right? if your losing a lot of fat, then you have to put on muscle to stay at 145. so work more on push ups and train your legs, and your neck. if you want to keep that slender look

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
        thats not true, that wont do anything. this may just be a case of your genetics. if you wanna stay around that weight, you could put weight onto your legs by buidling muscle there. i do it and it doesnt slow me down. there arnt many ways, you dont want to weight lift right? if your losing a lot of fat, then you have to put on muscle to stay at 145. so work more on push ups and train your legs, and your neck. if you want to keep that slender look
        No, I can weight lift.

Comment

then

Originally posted by slavik18
          No, I can weight lift.
          then you want to be working out regularly because musscle weighs more than fat so to keep your weight up you need to put on musscle mass.

Comment

Working...
          X