No announcement yet.

damn,i have to quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn,i have to quit

**** man,i have to quit because there's a big possibility of going blind by getting a lot of punches to the eye.**** i was barely getting to love the sport,but **** it,ill just try something different like making beats or being a dj or something.

what? u have to quit? are u an amateur?

Comment

bad luck dude, doesnt mean ur involvement and luv for the sport will wilter, continue supporting local boxing and ur fav. boxers for that matter. boxing need people like yaself and others on this website. (Im sure theres a large majority of people on this site that know more about boxing history than there own! ahah)

Comment

Originally posted by 2NdRoUnDkO
        what? u have to quit? are u an amateur?
        i was barely going to start sparring

Comment

how do you know if you may go blind if you have just barley started sparring? and who told you that you were gunna go blind

Comment

isn't that **** they tell everyone before they start boxing?

Comment

Detached retina?

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. Good luck in whatever endeavour you choose to pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
                  how do you know if you may go blind if you have just barley started sparring? and who told you that you were gunna go blind
                  my doctor told me i could go blind since i have pretty bad vision

Comment

Originally posted by LIL CESAR CHAVES
                    **** man,i have to quit because there's a big possibility of going blind by getting a lot of punches to the eye.**** i was barely getting to love the sport,but **** it,ill just try something different like making beats or being a dj or something.
                    STFU

you quit cuz there is a chance of you going blind

so the chance of you dying in the ring wasnt enough but going blind jsut did it for you

boxing is for warriors
                    stay on the couch watchign it on tv

peace

Comment

Working...
                    X