Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post here if you fancy a meet up before the Froch fight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you fancy a meet up before the Froch fight.....

I think it'd be a laugh for us guys to have a drink beforehand now we know its gonna be at 2am. I know a few from here are looking to kick off, well if thats you, either don't meet, or leave us lot out of it. This is a friendly thing for BS members, not Boxingscene VS ******** or some ****, we all get along!!!

Anyway, if anybody wants to suggest, times and a place, let me konw and we'll try to arrange in this thread.

Here's drinking to a Froch win!!!!!!

I'm moving into my house tommorow which is right near Nottingham City Centre. People are welcome to come round mine for food and drinks, or we could go to a pub and get smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      I'm moving into my house tommorow which is right near Nottingham City Centre. People are welcome to come round mine for food and drinks, or we could go to a pub and get smashed.
      TBH i wouldn't trust peeps you don't know to come to your gaff..... Be better meeting up neutral......

Comment

I'll be the one holding the severed head and stroking his massive ****.

Comment

Already asked Slim.... Got no replies...

Comment

thats freaky ive just done a thread simaltaneous to you...ill have to delete mine lol..

Im in the 30 pound section....im up for a meet...would be brilliant plus the yanks would be jealous of a forum community spirit...

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
              I think it'd be a laugh for us guys to have a drink beforehand now we know its gonna be at 2am. I know a few from here are looking to kick off, well if thats you, either don't meet, or leave us lot out of it. This is a friendly thing for BS members, not Boxingscene VS ******** or some ****, we all get along!!!

Anyway, if anybody wants to suggest, times and a place, let me konw and we'll try to arrange in this thread.

Here's drinking to a Froch win!!!!!!
              Who's wantin to kick off?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Who's wantin to kick off?
                I think I was meant to be fighting someone on that night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
                  I think I was meant to be fighting someone on that night.

Who you meant to be fighting?

Comment

basically some guy called demise acted tough, then he realised that the whole arena would tear him to shreds if he even looked at me funny as i am from the worlds toughest city...

the lads been licking my arse ever since...

Comment

Working...
                    X