No announcement yet.

OK, so I got beaten up by a girl...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, so I got beaten up by a girl...

After a heavy session on the beer with the missus, we get home and decide its a good idea to crack open a bottle of wine.

2 bottles of wine later, and it has all of a sudden become a good idea to fight in our living room. After spear tackling her into the sofa, she pushes me off her and then as I step back boots me in the chest, winding me quite badly. At some point during this whole episode, we have managed to knock over and spill a can of stella, on laminate flooring. Whilst hastily stumbling backwards unable to breath, I slip on the newly created puddle and land on the flat of my back, snapping my wrist in 3 places as I attempted, in vain, to break my fall.

There's a moral to this story, and it's quite an important one:

If you can't get your missus to take one up the ****ter, let her beat you up. Guilt and sympathy combined is a powerful force.

Sounds like you got Khanned.

Comment

Originally posted by x-PeROxiDE-x View Post
      After a heavy session on the beer with the missus, we get home and decide its a good idea to crack open a bottle of wine.

2 bottles of wine later, and it has all of a sudden become a good idea to fight in our living room. After spear tackling her into the sofa, she pushes me off her and then as I step back boots me in the chest, winding me quite badly. At some point during this whole episode, we have managed to knock over and spill a can of stella, on laminate flooring. Whilst hastily stumbling backwards unable to breath, I slip on the newly created puddle and land on the flat of my back, snapping my wrist in 3 places as I attempted, in vain, to break my fall.

There's a moral to this story, and it's quite an important one:

If you can't get your missus to take one up the ****ter, let her beat you up. Guilt and sympathy combined is a powerful force.
      So as a present for breaking your wrist you got to slip one in the back door???

Quality!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        So as a present for breaking your wrist you got to slip one in the back door???

Quality!
        Exactly.

I was pretty chuffed.

It was almost worth the 13 hours I spent in the hospital.

Comment

You could have just shagged a bloke you know.

Comment

Originally posted by x-PeROxiDE-x View Post
            Exactly.

I was pretty chuffed.

It was almost worth the 13 hours I spent in the hospital.
            Hmmm, were you still drunk for most of those 13 hours in the hospital? If so then it was definately worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
              Hmmm, were you still drunk for most of those 13 hours in the hospital? If so then it was definately worth it.
              Nah, stone cold sober.

Didn't go to the hospital until the next day when I was sober enough to realise that the lump sticking out about an inch was actually the bone...

It was quite painful by the time I got to the hospital.

Still, serves me right I suppose, too much of this:

Comment

i got my first nose bleed like 2 weeks ago due to a girl, she was scottish, messing about in the morning after, no i am tired really means no. It was accidental so she says. Moral of the story, let sleeping dogs lay,

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
                  i got my first nose bleed like 2 weeks ago due to a girl, she was scottish, messing about in the morning after, no i am tired really means no. It was accidental so she says. Moral of the story, let sleeping dogs lay,
                  Hahahaha been there done that too.

CCFC = Cardiff City Football Club?

I'm a Cardiff boy myself...

Comment

yeah i am a city boy always have been. season ticket holder and regular at away games.

I live in the valleys,

Comment

Working...
                    X