Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video of hinduw on the heavybag

what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Y26...eature=related

i'm not even gonna watch it. I'm just gonna asume you still suck.

EDIT: get a haircut.

Comment

thats not that good to be honest

you drop your hands alot (paticuarly your left) and you are leaning forward too much, and your punches are travelling down and not at eye level like they should (unless its a body shot) im guessing you have had minimal experience in a gym, in that case, GO TO ONE!!!!

on the plus your hands are reasonably fast

Comment

looked pretty normal but where's da jab? & u only did it for 1 min. there's 3 min to a round

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
          thats not that good to be honest

you drop your hands alot (paticuarly your left) and you are leaning forward too much, and your punches are travelling down and not at eye level like they should (unless its a body shot) im guessing you have had minimal experience in a gym, in that case, GO TO ONE!!!!

on the plus your hands are reasonably fast
          would you say im as fast as roy jones jr?

lol lol no im not gonna start all over again

Comment

tip!!!

dont post another video until you atleast learn to hold your hands up, step , spin. You were off balance when punching, you need a lot of work dude, keep training but.....

Comment

thats not me it's just some guy on youtube who has the same nickname as me, long story.

Comment

lean to much when ur throwing leaving that chin there like u want 2 get ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by hinduw View Post
                  thats not me it's just some guy on youtube who has the same nickname as me, long story.
                  Then why bother posting his vids?

Comment

those are ALL arm punches... you would never hurt someone with those punches

you need to learn how to leverage your body into a punch...

and keep your god damn hands up, id pick you apart all day long..

ESPECIALLY after your DONE throwing a punch, bring your back to your face...

your problem is, your too busy trying to throw the fastest flurries you can, and completely throwing technique and skill out the window.

Comment

Working...
                    X