Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Years ago I joined this Forum I need some tips :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Years ago I joined this Forum I need some tips :)

Hello I had completly forgot about this awsome forum until today.

Let me start Im 17 years old going to be a Senior in August around April I got on a diet basicly I didnt eat much and tried to not to eat after 6:00pm no exercise I had to work. Summer (June) I started jogging average 4 miles per day 5 days a week and just having a not so strict diet I went from 245 to 205 currently. But I still have flab on my stomach and my chest is saggy Im 6'0 feet tall.

Since I started college in July I couldnt exercise until 2 days ago I started to run again. Now I the last year of highschool want to look as best as I can. What are some tips you can give me to work on my chest and some healthy foods?

So far I jog 3 miles daily but slow pace Im not that fast but Im willing to get my ass into shape and get stricked. I got these foods that I think are healthy

Steamed eggs (herbidos) I dont know how they are mentioned in english
    Fruits (Bannanas, apples, pear, mango, etc)
    Canned Tuna

What else can I get into my diet I'm 100% mexican puros tamales, tortillas de harina, huevos, frijoles, arroz all the good stuff but my food patterns arent very healthy. So like I said if anybody can give me any help on this it will be awsome thanks for the help I will make sure to get your tips into work to

yeah just eat wholesome foods and run as much as you can.....no processed crap....some mexican food is okay but stay away from the heavier, oily sorts of foods

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
      yeah just eat wholesome foods and run as much as you can.....no processed crap....some mexican food is okay but stay away from the heavier, oily sorts of foods
      Thanks for the quick reply man really appreciate it got any other foods I can get into the diet?

<------P.S. What are the Total points mean?

Comment

well stuff like wholegrain bread, (no white bread), low fat milk, low fat yoghurt, low fat ice cream, reduced fat cheese, all fruits and vegetables, lean meats such as chicken, all types of fish, a cut of steak or lamb with as little fat as possible (when cooking meat grilling it is healthiest) eggs, fruit juice (but dont go overboard as they have a fair bit of sugar, look for ones that say no added sugar on the bottle), and high fibre breakfast cereals such as oatmeal are all things that you should have in your diet. with exercise, start going for a 30 minute steady paced run 3-4 times per week to reduce body fat, also join a boxing gym if you can afford to (they usually arent too expensive anyway), and go to all the classes there, its great exercise or alternatively, start doing exercises such as pushups, dips, situps, chin ups etc at home in addition to all your runs.

good luck mate

Comment

oh and the points are things you get for number of posts and how long you have been a member of the site for

Comment

Try not to drink fruit juice - eat fruit instead.

If I were you, I would cut out bread completely if you're looking to lose a bit of weight in a short period of time. I did, and it worked for me.

Stop adding salt to your food.

When you cook your food, either boil it, steam it, or cook it in the oven with no oil.

Like I said, eat fruit when you want something sweet. Drink a lot of water. Keep running, do some jump rope if you can, and work on bodyweight exercises. Don't eat carbohydrates after 6:00 p.m. Basically what Kostya said, but I would personally change a few things as mentioned above. If you stick to this, and work out on a regular basis, you should be able to easily drop 10-15 pounds by mid to late August. Throw in some ab work in their as well. Best of luck.

Comment

Huevos hervidos are just boiled eggs, not steamed. Eggs are great but contain nearly as much fat as protein (1 egg - protein 6 gms, fat 5 gms, 1 gm carbs, and 75 calories overall). A typical breakfast for me is, 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites, glass skim milk, two slices wholemeal toast with a little peanut butter, and a piece of fruit. I give the egg yolk to my dog.

Comment

Forgot to say that it is the egg yolk (yema) that contains the fat. Egg white contains 4 gms protein, 0 fat, 0 carbs and 15 calories, so it is a great source of protein.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys I will post some results by august

Comment

your dog is gonna have a coronary..

Comment

Working...
                    X