No announcement yet.

How to get as big as gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get as big as gamboa?

I noticed gamboa is huge for a super featherwieght hes like a tank i was wondering how could i get as big as him?
    Im 5ft7 and i wieght 59kg 9stone i want to develop as big as gamboa but i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what training gamboa use to do? if anyone knows of any.

Im not exactly small for a super featerwieght myself.

Depends on what you mean by huge, he's like 5'2"... Other than that, his physique is a blend of genes and a lifetime of training harder than you can imagine. The Cubans train from the time they're five years old.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      Depends on what you mean by huge, he's like 5'2"... Other than that, his physique is a blend of genes and a lifetime of training harder than you can imagine. The Cubans train from the time they're five years old.
      Oh right dam i want his physique lol well i guess thats cubas advantage over boxing because of how young they train.
      I wonder what kind of life he had growing up.

Comment

Piss poor, lots of training. :|

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          Piss poor, lots of training. :|
          yeh thats why they have such hungrey fighters its a dam shame that they have to defect from cuba because of there crap country if only they could live free and box where they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            yeh thats why they have such hungrey fighters its a dam shame that they have to defect from cuba because of there crap country if only they could live free and box where they wanted.
            On the other hand, their system is exactly why they're so good. If they had a choice, they wouldn't be training as hard. They wouldn't have the ability to channel that much money and expertise into boxing, if they were a "free" country. A lot of those guys fail to live up to their potential, once they defect, and suddenly don't have the strict way of life anymore. Their lives are basically one big training camp.

I've seen those guys at tournaments. They're very undisciplined once they're on their own. Smoking, drinking, partying.

A totalitarian system is generally not a good thing, but it's very effective when it comes to developing elite athletes.

Comment

Different people will weigh different things even being the same size. To aim to be the same size and weight as another is pretty hard. Height obviously comes into the equation, at the same weight the taller they are the leaner they are, body stature, ecto', mesmo' or exo'...Bone density, sounds weird but some people can have quite 'heavy bones' and finally muscle spread. Some people hold their weight in their arms, some in their chest, some in their legs. Forget trying to recreate somebody else's body on you.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                I noticed gamboa is huge for a super featherwieght hes like a tank i was wondering how could i get as big as him?
                Im 5ft7 and i wieght 59kg 9stone i want to develop as big as gamboa but i was just wondering if anyone can tell me what training gamboa use to do? if anyone knows of any.

Im not exactly small for a super featerwieght myself.
                Why don't you aim at being bigger and stronger than gamboa be your own man and stop trying to be someone else

Comment

man your flexing so hard in that picture im surprised your head didnt explode. Everyone looks like that when they flex. Im fukin with you.

honestly, Gamboa's genetics make his body like that. Im build kind of like him, ill post a pic in a few mintutes.

edt, there will be a wait on that picture i have no batteries for my camera. Ill get some on my way home from work.
                  Last edited by Gato2012; 05-22-2008, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Kool people thx for the replies

Comment

Working...
                    X