No announcement yet.

gloves with the THICKEST padding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloves with the THICKEST padding

Iv got a repeative strain injury in my two forearms and have to return to the gym soon to start training for a fight even with the injury. I was wondering if anyone knew which training gloves have the thickest or most padding. Winnings look pretty padded and iv really got no prob spending $200 if its gonna help me in the long run.

TITLE GEL GLOVES

P4P the best...

buy them at the title boxing website 60 bucks

they have gel padding built into them

Comment

Man, you should be chinning Title for a cut in profits. I'm very near ordering a pair on the basis of your review!!! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
        Man, you should be chinning Title for a cut in profits. I'm very near ordering a pair on the basis of your review!!! Lol!
        hahaa i know i should be...

Comment

so winning's padding? any good? I mean from the photo it looks pretty damn padded and they look like they'd be good, id buy the titles but from the photo they dont LOOK as padded....mabye its just me but

Comment

Originally posted by SugarShanep4p View Post
            so winning's padding? any good? I mean from the photo it looks pretty damn padded and they look like they'd be good, id buy the titles but from the photo they dont LOOK as padded....mabye its just me but
            The inside of the glove feels like a pillow, and theres gel that sits in front of your fist on the inside... there padded trust me

Comment

it's been pretty much confirmed that the Winning gloves offer the most hand protection on this planet, why else would the top pros use them?

but, not everyone is willing to spend $200+ for that.

the ringside IMF tech and the Title Gel get nothing but good reviews.

i havent tried the Title Gel, yet, but i've been happy with my ringside IMF tech that i've had since 2006.

- as far as THICK padding goes, i think the ringside Safety training gloves have the thickest knuckle padding, but the wrist padding is sacrificed.

- the Ringside International training gloves also have very thick padding.

http://www.ringside.com/boxinggloves...ategoryID=2369
              Last edited by boxingsmash69; 03-07-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Winning all day long, trust me you would struggle to hurt your hands in 12-14oz, i hear alot of good things about title gel but cant imagine the quality being as good as Winning

Comment

Mayweather has soft hands and when he switched to Winning he seems to get fewer hand injuries. I am not sure if that makes Winning a better product or whether Winning is just better for Mayweather.

Comment

ya who doesnt rock winning thats a big name? mayweather, forbes, margarito, victor ortiz, de la hoya(on 24/7), kelly pavlik, kermit cintron just a few names and i have asked a few pros at my gym about them and they straight up said they were the best gloves they have ever slipped on and one guy had his for a few years and hes undefeated(ronald hearns).

Comment

Working...
                    X