No announcement yet.

everyday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyday?

i was thinking about it, and they say you can train abs everyday, so shouldnt you be able to do calves at the same rate too, since your always using them when you walk and giving them a workout anyways?

It depends how hard you train them. The general rule is, don't train a bodypart while it's still sore if you want to make your muscles grow.

I do 50 crunches every morning but that's more for toning; I really crank on my abs about twice a week with 5 different exercises. Same with pushups and chins; I do 50 pushups a few times a day and 5 or 6 chins a few times a day, and once or twice a week I'll do a few sets of each in a row and get a good workout that makes me sore. This is in addition to work at the gym, of course.

Comment

on my off day i try and do plies so thats prob enough for the legs so i dont think ill be doing calf raises evrday

Comment

Originally posted by AlQaedaJada View Post
        i was thinking about it, and they say you can train abs everyday, so shouldnt you be able to do calves at the same rate too, since your always using them when you walk and giving them a workout anyways?
        **** you, terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by kryo View Post
          **** you, terrorist.
          haah u have no idea wat u r talking about i must be training in some suicide camp in israel right

Comment

lol im a white kid from a city/suburb near boston

u do understand all my name means is 'the base'
            Last edited by GhostInMachines; 12-09-2007, 04:03 PM.

Comment

u do understand all my name means is 'the base'
              In some Arabic dialects, it also means, "The toilet."

Seriously. The term comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada," which means, "to sit."

"Ana rai'icha Al Qa'eda," means, "I'm going to take a ****."

In many Arab countries there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qa'eda," meaning "the sitter," politely called the "Ham'am Franji'i" or foreign toilet, and "Ham'am Arabi'i," or "Arab toilet," which is a hole in the ground; what we call a "squatty potty."

Thus endeth the lesson. Watch what you name yourself, Toilet Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                In some Arabic dialects, it also means, "The toilet."

Seriously. The term comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada," which means, "to sit."

"Ana rai'icha Al Qa'eda," means, "I'm going to take a ****."

In many Arab countries there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qa'eda," meaning "the sitter," politely called the "Ham'am Franji'i" or foreign toilet, and "Ham'am Arabi'i," or "Arab toilet," which is a hole in the ground; what we call a "squatty potty."

Thus endeth the lesson. Watch what you name yourself, Toilet Boy.

thanks for the lesson, its pretty common knowledge.
                alot of stuff has other meanings, and the name as i chose it has nothing to do with that organization anyways

Comment

the name as i chose it has nothing to do with that organization anyways
                  So, it's a toilet thing?

j/k.

Maybe.

Comment

thanks for the lesson, its pretty common knowledge.
                    alot of stuff has other meanings, and the name as i chose it has nothing to do with that organization anyways
                    Whatever you say, terorrist, that's like me making my name "******" (N!GGER) and say it means someone who can't read.. I mean afterall, that's what it meant in the beginning!

You're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X