Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so body shots take the stamina out of opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so body shots take the stamina out of opponents?

you know, do body shots have a way of making your opponent lose his wind faster?

Yes, it's harder to breath and move your body due to damages to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by PIPBoy 2000 View Post
      Yes, it's harder to breath and move your body due to damages to the core.
      well thanks for the answer. i'm going to be a good body puncher. i'm a heavyweight and only 5'11" so it's definately going to be my bread and butter.

Comment

You in boxing and in a boxing forum and didnt know that? I call myself more of a bodypuncher then anything,when given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
          You in boxing and in a boxing forum and didnt know that? I call myself more of a bodypuncher then anything,when given the chance.
          well i had an idea. you know the coaches just tell you what to do, they don't tell you why to do it. i like to know my opponent is breaking down because it helps my confidence.

Comment

start with the body shots early, and in the later rounds ur opponent will be drained!!

Comment

there should be some lower level for questions like these...

I'm jus a lil pissed... I went into hypotension last ngiht after training... now I gotta take it slow till the pain leaves my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                there should be some lower level for questions like these...

I'm jus a lil pissed... I went into hypotension last ngiht after training... now I gotta take it slow till the pain leaves my chest.
                god damn man thats ****ed up how did that happen? r u sick or sumthin? i hear that going to a sauna helps, but i cant confirm this is true so ask someone who knows better than i do. good luck man.

Comment

I focus mainly on body shots, alot times during sparring I abandoned usin the jab on the way in and use a right to the body instead to get me inside. Some of the guys Ive sparred said I hurt them to the body, even Brunson said I had good body shots.

Plus the body is alot easier to hit, normally the other guy has his hands up and is movin his head but the body is right there.
                  Last edited by Animal Squabbs; 10-03-2007, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
                    I focus mainly on body shots, alot times during sparring I abandoned usin the jab on the way in and use a right to the body instead to get me inside. Some of the guys Ive sparred said I hurt them to the body, even Brunson.
                    right hand lead to the body, to get on the inside? i call bull****. sorry animal, but seein ur vids, ur in no way fast enough to use a right hand lead to the body without getting hammered on the way in. jus not in the cards. sorry bud...

Comment

Working...
                    X