By Edward Chaykovsky
IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) is relaxing after an injury setback that forced him to withdraw from next Saturday's scheduled rematch with Wladimir Klitschko at the Manchester Arena.
According to reports, Fury suffered a badly sprained ankle at a techno music festival in Wales. He posted a photo of the injury last week.
Fury captured the titles last November after traveling to Germany and pulling off a major upset with a twelve round decision victory to hand Klitschko his first defeat in over ten years.
The fight could now get pushed back to the fall. It's the second time the rematch has been postponed after previously getting pushed back after Klitschko suffered an injury. Fury has traveled over to Euro 2016 to take a break from taking camp and enjoy himself.
"I think late September or early October. He's just enjoying himself. He's the champion of the world and everybody likes to know what he's doing, no matter what he's doing. He could photograph himself going to the toilet and it would be a massive hit," uncle and trainer Peter Fury told Sky Sports News.
"He's gone out there to enjoy himself with his friends and support his country in the football. I don't really see the problem in him doing that. Tyson can't train for at least four to five weeks on the leg anyway, so what's he going do - sit at home? He might as well try and get his mind off it and have a bit of downtime.
"Whatever people want to say they'll say. If he's done it at a rave then he's done it at a rave. If he's done it running, then he's done it running. I don't see the difference. The only thing I'm concerned about is he's got the injury. I'm 99.9 percent certain that he got the injury from running in the Lake District. I'm not 100 per cent certain because I wasn't there but he's not injured himself at a rave. Let the witch-hunts continue and we'll just keep training, stepping in the ring and winning. That's it."
According to Peter Fury, their legal team is dealing with the recent allegations that Tyson and cousin Hughie Fury both tested positive for a banned substance in early 2015.
"Those accusations are being dealt with by our legal team at the moment," said Peter Fury. "For legal reasons, we can't comment. It's safe to say they'll all be dealt with in the near future and the knowledge will be made public as well."



