THE debut of Aadam Hamed lasted just 2:09 as the son of British boxing royalty blew away his over-matched opponent Vojtech Hrdy without any trouble.

Hamed, whose father is the former world featherweight champion ‘Prince’ Naseem, had it all his own way in a one-sided first round and pinned Hrdy into the ropes before a barrage of punches forced the corner to throw the towel in.

This was the first fight of Hamed’s life as he made the decision to turn professional without even so much as an amateur bout to his name.

But, given the profile of his father, Hamed managed to secure the chief support slot at the Stadion Wroclaw, Poland and he did not put a foot wrong against his 1-2 opponent from the Czech Republic.

Hamed said: “That was my first fight ever, not just my pro debut. It was a blessing to have it here. What a night. I felt like I put on a performance and it’s only going to get better from here.

“I just need to do my best to take no notice of the noise and do me. I believe in myself and my ability. I’m very passionate about this game, I don’t look at it as a hobby, I look at it as a profession.

“I want to stay as active as possible and get as many fights as I can. I hope to be out twice more this year.”

Before that, Denys Berinchyk boxed well en route to a hard-fought unanimous decision over Anthony Yigit.

Eleven years on from their last-16 clash at the London 2012 Olympics, the pair met over 12 rounds with Berinchyk’s WBO international lightweight title on the line.

Berinchyk won their Olympic bout and the 17-0 Ukrainian was the favorite here against the 31-year-old southpaw from Sweden, who was stopped inside nine rounds by Keyshawn Davis four months ago.

Berinchyk, boxing on the undercard of his great friend Oleksandr Usyk, spent much of the opening stages also in southpaw too. But he was in orthodox when he landed the best fight of the first quarter, a right hand which Yigit seemed to feel.

But it was only a momentary lapse in concentration from Yigit who was constantly on the move, ensuring he never held his feet in front of Berinchyk.

But he sustained a bad cut above his left eye midway through the fifth and the blood immediately started flowing down into his eye. The cut seemed to inspire a change of tact for Yigit, who slowed his feet down and began to throw with more purpose.

Berinchyk, however, took advantage of that and finished the sixth round in the ascendancy, briefly forcing Yigit back towards the ropes and landing with a couple of body shots and a hook upstairs.

The Swede had certainly slowed down after such a fleet-footed start and that only played into Berinchyk’s hands. The fight opened up in the eighth with both men holding their feet and letting their hands go but it was another round banked for the Ukrainian.

And, despite a thrilling final minute of the fight, it was a similar story throughout the championship rounds as Berinchyk hustled his way to a reasonably clear unanimous decision win. The judges’ scorecard read 117-111, 115-113 and 116-112.