No announcement yet.

Is Gennady Golovkin good looking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gennady Golovkin good looking?

Broner called Golovkin a "big faced weird-looking MF", which I kind of agree with.

I mean, I think GGG is not bad looking, he's kind of handsome actually and has a nice smile, but there's just something weird about his face that makes him look kinda creepy... like straight out of a horror-story......

Yes, GGG is handsome and god-like
    43.59%
    GGG's face is above average but nothing special
    17.95%
    GGG is an ugly looking MF
    17.95%
    GGG's face looks kinda weird
    20.51%
    Last edited by El JACKAL; 09-12-2016, 11:49 PM.

Gennady was like the Elvis Presley of boxing

........and if someone compares him to the ginger then theyre a big fan of justin beiber

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
      Broner called Golovkin a "big faced weird-looking MF", which I kind of agree with.

I mean, I think GGG is not bad looking, he's kind of handsome actually and has a nice smile, but there's just something weird about his face that makes him look kinda creepy... like straight out of a horror-story......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687158

Talk about out of a horror movie. Looked like he was a mad scientist's son. Or like his dad would be named Igor

Comment

who gives a **** you weirdo.the ggg obsession/hate is crazy he's living in your head rent free.

Comment

I don't know if he's good looking per se, but he's definitely serviceable enough to bang that cuck Adam Kirchstein's girlfriend

Comment

Don't make fun of his looks man, that's considered racism to hardcore Lil G fans.

Comment

I wouldn't consider good looking but not too many fighters are.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                who gives a **** you weirdo.the ggg obsession/hate is crazy he's living in your head rent free.
                Are u on ur period? It's just a question calm ur t1ts dude damn

Comment

Golovkin is below-average looking but Broner is butt ugly/homely/borderline-deformed.

Golovkin looks somewhat goofy but you could sit across a table from him and eat lunch.

It would be genuinely difficult to eat food while watching Broner speak. He looks like a booger with down syndrome and jeweled teeth.

Comment

I don't know, guy's maybe a lil goofy looking. I'm not quite sure Broner should be the one bringing it up though, he's hardly a pin-up himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X