Dear Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Amir Khan

Dear Amir Khan,

When you won a gold medal, and then won excitingly and convincinly against Gary St Clair, I thought you were the future #1 p4p king. I was ready to get on my knees and knob slob. When you beat teh ATG Barrera, I was convinced you were going to become the GOAT and wanted to have your children. Then, Maidana left you near lifeless and you got a gift. From there, I have seen you duck, quit, and get just plain sparked to oblivion. Why Khan? Why do you feel entitled to fight Floyd when your career has been overall lackluster up until this point? Why do you insist on ducking Prescott, Bradley and Alexander? When are you going to admit you havea glass chin? Why won't you find a trainer who cares about you, and will help you become a better fighter? I want to see you be more than a club fighter/glorified tomato can, where is the fire?

Sincerely, an objective boxing fan.

AKA, 'wraps

AKA Mr. Big Six in the game of bones.

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Dear Amir Khan,

When you won a gold medal, and then won excitingly and convincinly against Gary St Clair, I thought you were the future #1 p4p king. I was ready to get on my knees and knob slob. When you beat teh ATG Barrera, I was convinced you were going to become the GOAT and wanted to have your children. Then, Maidana left you near lifeless and you got a gift. From there, I have seen you duck, quit, and get just plain sparked to oblivion. Why Khan? Why do you feel entitled to fight Floyd when your career has been overall lackluster up until this point? Why do you insist on ducking Prescott, Bradley and Alexander? When are you going to admit you havea glass chin? Why won't you find a trainer who cares about you, and will help you become a better fighter? I want to see you be more than a club fighter/glorified tomato can, where is the fire?

AKA, 'wraps

lol u funny but khan duck bradley - you got that wrong way around

and khan does have heart

Comment

You bugging son can clearly out classed maidana and dropped him......every boxer out classes maidana has a way better resume the. Maidan and timothy ducked khan with a glass chin this guy still fight heavy handed fighters ....can would beat your ass

Comment

You bugging son khan clearly out classed maidana and dropped him......every pure boxer out classes maidana and he has a way better resume then Maidan atimothy ducked khan and with a glass chin this guy still fight heavy handed fighters .... I wish there more fighters like khan ......I put my whole house that khans put your ass to sleep
        Last edited by Rudiamonds; 04-11-2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Dear Amir Khan,

AKA, 'wraps

Its sad to see people disrespecting champions. you wouldnt last one round with him puzzy azz *****. Keyboard warriors these days have no shame.

Comment

Hopefully collazo sends this UK hypejob away for good.

Collazo KO 8.

BROOKLYNNN

Comment

@ the reaction from Khans fans

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Hopefully collazo sends this UK hypejob away for good.

Collazo KO 8.

BROOKLYNNN
                mayweather ud 12 rounds of domination... chino might contemplate retirement just like when alexander shut him out..

Comment

I have nothing against Khan except that he's been blatantly ducking the Prescott rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    I have nothing against Khan except that he's been blatantly ducking the Prescott rematch.
                    Did Donaire avenge his 1st career defeat? Same logic as the guy held no meaning and went in to an oblivion. Same with Hopkins.

Prescott ducking a rematch with Kevin Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X