Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact is Floyd Mayweather could have had a stellar resume but chose the easy path.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact is Floyd Mayweather could have had a stellar resume but chose the easy path.

Fighters in and around Mayweather's weightclasses through out his career that for some reason or another he did not fight:

Joel Casamayor
    Acelino Freitas
    Kosta Tzyu
    Paul Williams
    Antonio Margarito
    Pacquiao x 3 (should have been a god damn trilogy)
    Winky Wright

Mayweather's best wins:

ODLH
    Mosley
    Corralles.

Floyd obviously chose the easy road, compare these names. How does this guy have any fans?

To retire in 2007 when welterweight was on fire with Pacquiao, prime Cotto, prime Mosley, and Williams was a symptom of the colour of his heart. Yeller.

You're obsessed with Mayweather what the hell.

Comment

No doubt Floyd has had a great career, but had he landed some of the fights you mentioned or even some others throughout the years Floyd would be serious top 5 atg contender

Comment

If Armstrong beat Burley, Williams, Robinson, Booker and Charles he would've been the GOAT.

Comment

Again..........?

Comment

i think undefeated hatton was better then the mosley win

Comment

He's an easy target.

"And Pacquiao, you're next!"

"I never said that, ever, so don't put words in my mouth."

Hashtag, Pacquiao you're not next - we were just playing.

Comment

Floyds Resume is Great ! I fought elite Fighters Besides Gatti

Comment

Yall popcorn fans need to cut it out, if yall were around back in those yunger Floyd days you would have know those names and nobody was knocking on Floyd's door that ass whipping just as Manny walked away from 100 million to avoid that. Hof Fighters like Barrera and Morales couldn't even mumble Mayweather's name when they were simple a few pounds off

And Winky ducked a 140 Floyd willing to move up 2 divisions, nobody wanted it........People only seem to want Floyd now because he's a walking lottery ticket.......The other bums you mentioned I wont even address

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    Yall popcorn fans need to cut it out, if yall were around back in those yunger Floyd days you would have know those names and nobody was knocking on Floyd's door that ass whipping just as Manny walked away from 100 million to avoid that. Hof Fighters like Barrera and Morales couldn't even mumble Mayweather's name when they were simple a few pounds off

And Winky ducked a 140 Floyd willing to move up 2 divisions, nobody wanted it........People only seem to want Floyd now because he's a walking lottery ticket.......The other bums you mentioned I wont even address
                    the only bum on that list is Margs

Comment

Working...
                    X