Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 AM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,678,709,128,546.00
Total Points: 21,678,709,534,143.79
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 
Default Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
I'm disappointed in all this hate towards Pacquaio. Both of these guys have given boxing fans some great, memorable matches. The fight was so exciting, packed with tit for tat. Marquez landed the perfect counter that laid Pacquaio out and he deserves some serious credit for such a great fight-ending punch, but to sit here and see all this hate towards Pacquaio, trolls going out of their way to try and humiliate him, spewing hate at his fans, is a discredit to this great sport. Pacquaio and JMM are both great boxing pugilists. No one should be wishing ill-spiritedness towards either one, whether it be slandering their name or wishing them to be injured or worse. I loved the fight, but seeing Pacquaio down like that for an extended amount of time saddened me, just like it would have if it would have been JMM. Honor the boxing greats. Don't hate them when all they have ever done is work tirelessly to entertain you with great fights, great hearts, and great courage. WAR JMM! WAR PACQUIAO!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 49 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,312,407,029,331.66
Total Points: 16,323,407,587,053.77
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:36 AM
JPRINCEOFBOXING
Contender

Rep Power: 0 JPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these partsJPRINCEOFBOXING is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,609.51

Greatest post of alltime
Old 12-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,312,614.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.
Exactly. I also think this was karma. Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters. So what goes around comes around i guess.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Mike D
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,190,804,062.96
Total Points: 832,190,880,993.71
carl froch, the only british boxer i like alot currently, lol, this mofo the the fukking man , lol, hes the kind of fighter than most fighters should want to resemble, god honest truth about that - Tha_Greatest damn man, that was fukkin cool what you said about floyd being a lowlife scumbag, which is true - Tha_Greatest In honor of Sutherland - mathed TEAM B-SUTH - sugarsmosley Cheers to a great sense of humor! :-D - Tyler_Durden 
WAR Sutherland!!! - LoadedWraps ATG poster - jas #TeamSutherland - LoadedWraps cheers brotha - A-Wolf Funny guy! - Box-Office 
Had me rolling in that Rockin' movie thread. Epic performance . - Dinamita 03 as hilarious as they come - jas Funny as Fk - jas No Message - -jose- Your chin has not been cracked bro'! Keep on posting! - Da Boxer 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

It disappoints me as well, but that's the nature of sports and fans. It's to be expected.

A lot of fans are juvenile and have agendas. I just blow past those posts.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:41 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,727,349,002,813.55
Total Points: 2,732,846,506,237.83
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Oh stop it. Had this been Fraud Gayweather this would have been done a even larger scale. People are simply having some fun with the picture of Manny laid out. The same thing was done to Paul Williams when he got knocked by Sergio, the same thing was done when Hatton got laid out by Manny and Floyd. The same thing was done to Roy when he got knocked out by Tarver. And people seem to really be rubbing this in the face of his crazed fans (pacckkys), thats the biggest thing.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:42 AM
BlackHat
milking the cashcow

Rep Power: 14 BlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond reputeBlackHat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,037,070,573.80
Total Points: 10,037,100,245.81
jacobs is tua tough! - Left Hook Tua Merry Christmas - msagrain jacobs the man! - Left Hook Tua No Message - Mr._Pink 

Quote:

So Pac low balled Cotto and Floyd didn't low balled Pac considering the money to be made? lmao.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 49 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,312,407,029,331.66
Total Points: 16,323,407,587,053.77
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucard View Post
Exactly. I also think this was karma. Pacquiao fans are the worst kind of fans and have little if no respect for other fighters. So what goes around comes around i guess.
Manny does have real boxing fans like Taimis and Mayabang and some others that are not on that level. But frankly bI dont give a ***** about the far right wing birther manny fans like HUgh Grant, pacfan, pullcounter, spoon23 (oh he must be sick to death) and that ilk.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 AM
EDD1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 EDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,744,819.89
Total Points: 20,759,095.86

Quote:

Old 12-10-2012, 09:45 AM
jaestix1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 164,275.65
Uneducated, ignorant, racist. - thuggery 

Pacfans single handly ruined the sport,.....losers.