The Predictorship Challenge: Season Three
D4's Predictorship Challenge tm 2012
Remember to put one of these suffixes to the fighter you think will win.
EKO = Early KO
LKO = Late KO
WPTS = Wide Points Decision
CPTS = Close Points Decision
Mislabeled predictions could miss out on points.
Week 10 Results
Wladimir Klitschko vs Mariusz Wach [Klitschko WPTS]
Abner Mares vs Anselmo Moreno [Mares WPTS]
Vanes Martirosyan vs Erislandy Lara [Draw]
Thomas Oosthuizen vs Fulgencio Zuniga [Oosthuizen WPTS]
Robert Helenius vs Sherman Williams [Helenius WPTS]
Final League Table (This Week's Points)
1) D-MiZe 155 (11)
2) Cloud 153 (17)
3) kiaba360 149 (15)
4) dan_cov 141 (13)
5) D4thincarntion 129 (13)
6) Medved 67(0)
7) Troav 55 (0)
8) Pacdbest 41 (10)
9) T-97 18 (0)
9) `STEELHEAD 18 (0)
9) Curtiz 18 (0)
9) 915angel 18 (10)
13) jamiegeorge91 17 (0)
14) odogg8121 15 (0)
15) tomh87 15 (9)
16) PureBoxingCEO 13 (0)
17) Walt Liquor 11 (11)
Gallant effort by Cloud to try and snatch the title with an impressive 17 points and topped this weeks's scoring's but this year champion with 155 points is the caretaker manager D-MiZe, Congrats, Green K
Remember to subscribed to this thread to keep undated with the weekly predictions.
1) Predictions to be in before the ring walks.
2) 3 points for a picking the winner of the fight.
3) Bonus 1 point for predicting the correct method of victory, (PTS or KO)
4) Bonus 1 point for the predicting if it will be a LKO or a EKO correctly.
5) Bonus 1 point for predicting a WPTS or a CPTS correctly
6) EKO = Early KO, any stoppage in the first half of the fight, e.g 1-6 in a 12 round fight
7) LKO = Late KO, any stoppage in the last half of the fight, eg 7-12 in a 12 round fight.
8) WPTS = Wide Points Decision: A decision victory by 5 rounds or greater than by the middle scorecard or the majority scorecards.
9) CPTS = Close Points Decision: A decision victory by 4 rounds or fewer than by the middle scorecard or the majority scorecards.
10) Predict a correct draw and score 10 points.
11) Canceled fights, NCs, no points given.
12) Reserves the right to amend the rules.
13) Green K for the eventual Champion
Season One Champion: Pacdbest
Season Two Champion: Medved
Pacdbest; Cloud; komodo; D-MiZe; dan_cov; NearHypnos; mathed; Troav; PureBoxingCEO; THE ***1048;ATAS; Medved; kiaba360; Curtiz; 915angel; elgranluchadore; `STEELHEAD; T-97; odogg8121; tomh87; jamiegeorge91; Walt Liquor
Last edited by D4thincarnation; 11-13-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Join Date: Nov 2010
Rep Power: 32
Total Points: 1,936,645,339,928,997.00
Vitali Klitschko LKO
Edison Miranda LKO
Andre Ward CPTS
Lucas Martin Matthysse LKO
Antonio DeMarco CPTS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Rep Power: 9
Total Points: 19,788,127,636,435.34
Vitali Klitschko WPTS
Tony Bellew LKO
Chad Dawson CPTS
Lucas Martin Matthysse LKO
John Molina LKO
Join Date: Jun 2011
Rep Power: 74
Total Points: 14,058,839,136,493,973,504.00
Vitali Klitschko v Manuel Charr (Vitali LKO)
Tony Bellew v Edison Miranda (Miranda EKO)
Andre Ward v Chad Dawson (Ward CPTS)
Lucas Martin Matthysse v Ajose Olusegun (Matthysse EKO)
Antonio DeMarco v John Molina (DeMarco LKO)
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Streets of Pyongyang
Rep Power: 10
Total Points: 5,053,142.06
Vitali Klitschko (LKO)
Tony Bellew (LKO)
Andre Ward (CPTS)
Lucas Martin Matthysse (LKO)
Antonio DeMarco (LKO)
Vitali Klitschko vs Manuel Charr [Klitschko LKO]
Tony Bellew vs Edison Miranda [Bellew LKO]
Andre Ward vs Chad Dawson [Dawson CPTS]
Lucas Martin Matthysse vs Ajose Olusegun [Matthysse LKO]
Antonio DeMarco vs John Molina [DeMarco CPTS]