No announcement yet.

This is a question for jinx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a question for jinx

Hey Jinx, do you mind if I give people my 2 cents worth? I haven't been boxing for long, but I am a certified personal trainer. But most of my time was spent helping people with sport specific training. Most of it was for sprinting and powerlifting. But the exercises are great for boxing.

Originally posted by Fistecles
    Hey Jinx, do you mind if I give people my 2 cents worth? I haven't been boxing for long, but I am a certified personal trainer. But most of my time was spent helping people with sport specific training. Most of it was for sprinting and powerlifting. But the exercises are great for boxing.

Dont mind at all, Spread your knowledge and inform others. It's great you have arrived at BoxingScene we can always use some great advice, the only way to learn is to learn from each other.

Comment

damn id dint know jinx was god here

hey jinx is it ok if i go and take a ****?
      I need to know ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
        damn id dint know jinx was god here

hey jinx is it ok if i go and take a ****?
        I need to know ASAP.

Not in the house, but the kennel is in the backyard watch out for the pitbulls though.

Ohh yeah here is a ziplock.

Comment

ziplock what for

cant i jsut dig a hole and burry it there

too late i went in my boxing shoes anyway

Comment

Punk, it's called respect. I don't step on toes. Just on throats.

Comment

why dotn you really be usefull and step on your own throat

Comment

cause yours is softer like like your belly. And I think you should get your dislexia checked out. It makes you look simple

Comment

Originally posted by Fistecles
                  drop some advice on me about sprinting and building stamina. whats the best way to do it?(or method). spinks is the ali about this stuff, gotta see your knowledge to.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                    drop some advice on me about sprinting and building stamina. whats the best way to do it?(or method). spinks is the ali about this stuff, gotta see your knowledge to.

Uphill sprints and then run backwards down them, Great stuff for the legs....

I occasionally did them for a while, I used 6 different hills and sprinted up each and sprinted backwards down them. Great for footwork.

Comment

Working...
                    X