No announcement yet.

how many rounds in mora/manfredo 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many rounds in mora/manfredo 2

how many rounds is sergio mora vs peter manfedo scheduled for?or any fight on the card tonight.

does anyone know?
    Last edited by AP6; 10-15-2005, 12:42 PM.

They are all 7.

Comment

Oh my. I thought the fight would be at least 10. In that case Sergio will probably eek out the decision. Oh well I'm still taking Manfredo.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabrese
        Oh my. I thought the fight would be at least 10. In that case Sergio will probably eek out the decision. Oh well I'm still taking Manfredo.

eeek out the decision?
        manfredo is NOT that good, mora dominated him last time, is there any reason why he wont this time?

Comment

Mora is a real contender Manfredo is not. Mora has been sparing with Margarito and steping up, Manfredo is going out on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Floydmayweather
            Mora is a real contender Manfredo is not. Mora has been sparing with Margarito and steping up, Manfredo is going out on his back.
            really??
            thats pretty impressive, makes me believe that mora will beat him down even more

Comment

Manfredo has good power, and I think he's going to come out more focused and he's going to realize the mistakes he did. Don't forget Mora just won a million bucks, he probably partyed and worried about his family life after he won that huge wad of cash. Not to mention, when you win the first time we all know its hard to win the 2nd fight because you don't get as motivated.

Calling Mora a real contender...that's hilarious.

Comment

Manfredo has good power, and I think he's going to come out more focused and he's going to realize the mistakes he did. Don't forget Mora just won a million bucks, he probably partyed and worried about his family life after he won that huge wad of cash. Not to mention, when you win the first time we all know its hard to win the 2nd fight because you don't get as motivated.

Calling Mora a real contender...that's hilarious.

Saying you know a lot about boxing is also hilarious, Mora has chin,speed,stamina,heart he has it all, Manfredo only has power but he tires out like a dog after round 4.

Last time manfredo used his best power still could'nt beat sergio
                because Mora was too quick for him, and the fight is going to be the same like last time.

The Fight is either 5 or 7 Rounds, I checked other bouts too, Alfonzo Gomez, Jesse Brinkley, Anthony Bosante, Jonathon Reid, Juan Pedro de la rosa all Are fighting on the undercard, all 5 rounds.

Comment

Stamina. How can you judge stamina after 7 ****ing rounds? Championship fighters don't have 16 wins still fighting 7 rounds. I know its because of NBC promoting Mora but still thats garbage.

He's been fed bums for 16 fights and now hes suddenly a contender? 3 KO's also...now thats a very good KO rate. Sweat Pea had no power but he was at least KOing guys his first 10-15 fights.

Again, your boxing knowledge amazes me.

Comment

Stamina. How can you judge stamina after 7 ****ing rounds? Championship fighters don't have 16 wins still fighting 7 rounds. I know its because of NBC promoting Mora but still thats garbage.

He's been fed bums for 16 fights and now hes suddenly a contender? 3 KO's also...now thats a very good KO rate. Sweat Pea had no power but he was at least KOing guys his first 10-15 fights.

Again, your boxing knowledge amazes me.
                    Obviously you would'nt say that If you saw Mora's record. Fighting bums? Ishe Smith is a bum? Jesse Brinkley is a bum? Oh Najai Turpin is a bum too? Wow you have a good knowlege...
                    Sergio has fought more than 7 rounds before, Ishe smith would beat Manfredo like hes fighting a bum, and Mora beat Ishe. Jesse Brinkley has more power than Manfredo, yet Mora beat him, why dont you admit it.. will you admit it after Mora beats Manfredo again or will you still be Mora hater?

Comment

Working...
                    X