Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE THREAD: PBF FANS ONLY!! Name 1 Fighter and Why who Could Beat MAYWEATHER!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE THREAD: PBF FANS ONLY!! Name 1 Fighter and Why who Could Beat MAYWEATHER!!

This Thread is solely meant for Floyd Mayweather Junior fans. That’s it.
    I am taking about the Notorious fans on this site. Like
    No ceiling, Htown, Larry, Spacey, Kevin, M.I.C, Imdazed, S H A R K B O Y, crillz, Ray Ray, Webb, haterfree, etc. the list goes on. I am talking about the fans who get RED K... for their opinions of their favorite fighter which is Mayweather...

SO if you havent got Red K at least 10 times for supporting Mayweather.
    Please choose another thread.

WARNING: I will put all Haters and NONE FANS on ignore and blocked them from participating in this THREAD. This is an exclusive thread. NO Flaming this time. I just want an Honest Discussion for once between a certain group of posters...

So please if you are not a fan of his STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.
    make your own thread.. Because I will block you from this thread if you are a known HATER.

Name 1 Fighter that could have beat Floyd.

154: Terry Norris
    Basically Terry Norris was too much of a monster in this division. Plain and Simple. Floyd Would have to have the night of his life to beat Norris at 154 and he still would take punishment in the process..
    I seriously believe this..

If Mosley could buckle floyd like he did in the 2nd round.. My God.. Norris would end **** quick. Just watch the John Mugabi fight.

I mean Damn look what Norris did too Meldrick Taylor when they fought...

I honestly believe Mayweather would have need to have the best night of his life to beat Norris at 154 in both of their primes.

I am soley basing this of their attributes and skill set..

How about you guys, pick one fight and why..

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    This Thread is solely meant for Floyd Mayweather Junior fans. That’s it.
    I am taking about the Notorious fans on this site. Like
    No ceiling, Htown, Larry, Spacey, Kevin, M.I.C, Imdazed, S H A R K B O Y, crillz, Ray Ray, Webb, haterfree, etc. the list goes on. I am talking about the fans who get RED K... for their opinions of their favorite fighter which is Mayweather...

SO if you havent got Red K at least 10 times for supporting Mayweather.
    Please choose another thread.

WARNING: I will put all Haters and NONE FANS on ignore and blocked them from participating in this THREAD. This is an exclusive thread. NO Flaming this time. I just want an Honest Discussion for once between a certain group of posters...

So please if you are not a fan of his STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.
    make your own thread.. Because I will block you from this thread if you are a known HATER.

Name 1 Fighter that could have beat Floyd.

154: Terry Norris
    Basically Terry Norris was too much of a monster in this division. Plain and Simple. Floyd Would have to have the night of his life to beat Norris at 154 and he still would take punishment in the process..
    I seriously believe this..

If Mosley could buckle floyd like he did in the 2nd round.. My God.. Norris would end **** quick. Just watch the John Mugabi fight.

I mean Damn look what Norris did too Meldrick Taylor when they fought...

I honestly believe Mayweather would have need to have the best night of his life to beat Norris at 154 in both of their primes.

I am soley basing this of their attributes and skill set..

How about you guys, pick one fight and why..

To be honest, I dont see nobody beating Floyd Mayweather right now. Floyd is just way to good compared to the fighters thats in the division. Maybe because the division is lacking talent, but there isnt anyone right now that can beat him.

Comment

Ray Charles Leonard would give Floyd hell at 147...I would probably favor Leonard in a fight...

Leonard is bigger and stronger, has faster hands than Floyd at 147...

I give Floyd a shot...he MIGHT be able to beat Leonard mentally...whether that's psyche before the fight or outsmarting him in the ring...

Would be a great fight though...

Hearns would be a tough fight and Duran as well...

Comment

I actually have 2 but I'll go with the more sure thing.

Winky Wright

In his prime he was unbeatable. Period. Not like todays Winky. Prime Winky had fast hands, fast feet and was accurate as hell. Hard as shyt to hit clean.

Was amazing combo puncher. His 4-5 punch combos on Vargas was just sick.

Oh and his jab was alright too.

Hed UD Floyd.

Comment

all of the fighters he ducked!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
            To be honest, I dont see nobody beating Floyd Mayweather right now. Floyd is just way to good compared to the fighters thats in the division. Maybe because the division is lacking talent, but there isnt anyone right now that can beat him.
            If you had to pick one fighter in history to beat him who would it be and what weightclass? and why?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              all of the fighters he ducked!
              sorry you are going on ignore ... STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD.
              i want real convo this time.

I will take you off tomorrow.

Comment

Ray Lenard. For the simple fact that their skill level is even(Lenard if more offensive IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  Ray Charles Leonard would give Floyd hell at 147...I would probably favor Leonard in a fight...

Leonard is bigger and stronger, has faster hands than Floyd at 147...

I give Floyd a shot...he MIGHT be able to beat Leonard mentally...whether that's psyche before the fight or outsmarting him in the ring...

Would be a great fight though...

Hearns would be a tough fight and Duran as well...
                  This is a fight I actually see playing out in 2 parts.

1st Part Leonard popping and catching Floyd early in the fight.
                  2nd Part Mayweather adjusting and picking Leonard apart late...

Both were Head hunters, and both could be very economical with their punches... This would be a true chess match.

Comment

I have absolutely no doubt that Hearns would beat him, if you want an explanation ask, but it is pretty self explanatory imo!

StefL

Comment

Working...
                    X