No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute is overrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Bute is overrated.

I can not believe after all the fights in the supersix, some people have him ranked at number one in the division, wjhen ALL the guys in the tournament have better resumes than him, and are fighting better competition than him.

the only win he has is over the one dimensional Andrate who was Kesslers ***** and who knocked his ass out the first time. I do not see how poeple say the winner of the tournament should fight him for 168lb supremecy, when his resume would only consist of Andrate and Miranda when the tournament is over. The winner of the super six will be the MAN, Bute will be amungst the others in the division.

I agree with this
    He almost got KTFO by Andrade in their first fight for ****s sake lol

Comment

I agree that he is overrated, but not by a lot.

The reason he is somewhat overrated is because Andrade gave him such a tough first fight, restoring people's faith in Andrade, and then he blew Andrade away in the rematch.

He does have wins over Berrio and Bika though, which are nothing to discount.

Comment

bute is a good fighter. highly skilled former top amateur with good power, plus hes a southpaw. theres no doubt whoever wins the tourney will be #1 at 168 but u cant ignore bute eighter, hes got some good wins, joppy, zuniga etc.

if he can hold onto his belt til the super six is over thats a good accomplishment too, that would be atleast two more fights after miranda and in that case he will have racked up a decent amount of defenses. enough to attempt a unification with the main man in the division (whoever wins the super six).

Comment

Every guy Bute has beaten has been tailor made for him. He has never beaten another boxer.

His team keeps putting punching bags in front of him and he keeps winning.

Sounds kinda like Abraham and Kessler doesn't it?

Comment

Yeah I've been saying this since early 2009.

Comment

Agree that he is overrated.

I would rank any guy in the supersix over him just because of the competition faced alone.

History is going to look back on the super six, and the guys that participated will be remembered for this historic event. Bute's name will not be mentioned.

Comment

Why wasn't he in the tourney?

Comment

If you think he's overrated now, wait until he blasts Miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I can not believe after all the fights in the supersix, some people have him ranked at number one in the division, wjhen ALL the guys in the tournament have better resumes than him, and are fighting better competition than him.

the only win he has is over the one dimensional Andrate who was Kesslers ***** and who knocked his ass out the first time. I do not see how poeple say the winner of the tournament should fight him for 168lb supremecy, when his resume would only consist of Andrate and Miranda when the tournament is over. The winner of the super six will be the MAN, Bute will be amungst the others in the division.
                    he's competitive with any one in teh super sux

Comment

Working...
                    X