Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum Requierment to be in the P4P LIST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum Requierment to be in the P4P LIST!

I know that every single p4p list that we may find around the internet or any boxing board/forum etc etc is going to be different, cos its only represents the oppionion of somebody else.

BUT...

Shouldnt that list have at least a minimum requirement? for me to be in the p4p list.. u need at least to be a 2 division champion. I know theres a lot "catch weight" fights out there that are as significant or bigger than any other fight... but i think it would be nice.. if at least we could have some ..

basic standard measure to figure out the most "correct" list.

With that being said..

I dont think that any fighter who only have one belt @ one division should be consider to be in the p4p list.

Do you agree?
    yes, it should be the minimum requirement to be in the P4P list.
    21.62%
    no, you can be in the p4p list by fighting @ only one division
    78.38%

No a HW should have a shot at the p4p ranks as well IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      No a HW should have a shot at the p4p ranks as well IMO
      why????

is not like hes moving down... to test his p4p abillities...

a hw can be in the p4p... but he have to earn it..

like haye is doing..

hes definitly a p4p candidate

thanks,, for discussin

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        why????

is not like hes moving down... to test his p4p abillities...

a hw can be in the p4p... but he have to earn it..

like haye is doing..

hes definitly a p4p candidate

thanks,, for discussin
        Some guys like a Klitchko CANT fight below HW tho and if they have the attributes of a P4Per they should be considered i think, u know

Comment

I know that every single p4p list that we may find around the internet or any boxing board/forum etc etc is going to be different, cos its only represents the oppionion of somebody else.

BUT...

Shouldnt that list have at least a minimum requirement? for me to be in the p4p list.. u need at least to be a 2 division champion. I know theres a lot "catch weight" fights out there that are as significant or bigger than any other fight... but i think it would be nice.. if at least we could have some ..

basic standard measure to figure out the most "correct" list.

With that being said..

I dont think that any fighter who only have one belt @ one division should be consider to be in the p4p list.

Do you agree?

2 weight? dont be gay that Hagler out then?

Resume, style and longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Some guys like a Klitchko CANT fight below HW tho and if they have the attributes of a P4Per they should be considered i think, u know

thats where the point of this thread goes...

for me a p4p is a fighter who can manage his way to distint weight divisions.. and still dominate.

therefore..

the kilsk.. shouldnt be included...

but haye should

Comment

Originally posted by Breadbin View Post
              2 weight? dont be gay that Hagler out then?

Resume, style and longevity.
              theres whre i can get some heat.. and u are definitly right..

but ...

how u like it now... having a celestino caballero in the p4p list?

and no mosley in the list?

Comment

I kinda agree with the two division thing, makes sense.

Comment

thats where the point of this thread goes...

for me a p4p is a fighter who can manage his way to distint weight divisions.. and still dominate.

therefore..

the kilsk.. shouldnt be included...

but haye should
                  If Haye beats Wlad he is on mine. Klitchko aint good enough to make mine but if he was better i wouldnt have a problem putting him on, its about if everyone was the same size who would be best, the big guys dont have chance to jump around weights so it aint fair, Tyson was a weapon and was in the p4p rankings coz if he was a LHW or a SMW he'd still have been tearing people up! He never had the oppertunity to prove it but its all fantasy anyway so u gotta include them i think

But its defo easier to rank someone like a Pac who has PROVED they can fight natuarally bigger dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    I kinda agree with the two division thing, makes sense.
                    i know ... that u can have some exceptions like hagler... and its a very difficutl to agree with everybody..

thats why a minimum requirement kind of filter some figthers who i think shouldnt be there...

the other day i read someone saying that the only reason caballero was on the list.. is to help increases gamboa chances to be on it.. since they are about to fight.. and it seems like ppl are expecting gamboa to ocme out with the win

Comment

Working...
                    X