No announcement yet.

Stop Defending Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Defending Floyd!

and I dont mean that in the way that it sounds. Seriously, Im not going to defend this weight thing or anything else anymore. Whats the point? The haters are going to hate anyways. No matter what you say and how true it is, they will spin it and try to act like its not true. Im not defending this weight crap anymore. The guy is P4P the smallest guy in boxing and you have to defend him. Name 1 boxer that weighs less on fight night in a P4P sense? No one does. Again, I think this is all coming down to Floyd beating JMM and these guys cant stand it. JMM is there hero and Floyd is the guy they hate the most so for Floyd to beat him, its really making everyone snap and go crazy. They can snap all they want but it will still go down as a Floyd win and a JMM loss. Ive always felt that boxing was biased towards Hispanics. All they do is fight eachother. I use to get mad when the P4P rankings would come out and all you see is Pac, JMM, MAB, and EM despite them all having recent losses but it doesnt count because they were against eachother. Well how do you know how good any of these guys are if they dont fight a black or a dark skin fighter. None of them ever do and when they do they lose. JMM vs Norwood, EM vs Raheem, MAB vs Jones, and soon Pac vs Floyd. Yet the media and fans spend all there time praising them and ripping Floyd, Hopkins, RJ, and so on. Its a joke.

I will not defend him anymore after this because it goes in one ear and out the other. There going to hate no matter what and after he wins another fight then it will be another excuse. You here it already. They keep saying "why doesnt he fight Mosley". Then in the next sentence they say, "what is he waiting for Shane to get old". What does that mean? That means theyve been crying the whole time for him to fight Shane and when he beats him then will then try to say that Shane was too old, like Floyd has to fight him when they want or when Shane wants. Come off it. Dont let them try to make you apologize for Floyd fighting these guys that are there hero's. They try to convince you that you have to feel bad for the win. Im not falling for that. This is it for me. Floyd fans shoudnt even argue or make a bunch of threads defending him anymore. Just let them hate. They will look dumb soon just talking to themselves. If its about bashing then Im not going to respond. If its about fights then we can talk all day
    Last edited by DLT; 04-21-2009, 02:12 PM.

One of the greatest post of all time

Comment

Comment

You really get into these long winded posts about Mr boat buyer don't you TS?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          You really get into these long winded posts about Mr boat buyer don't you TS?
          you have made your bed so you have to lie in it. When Floyd starts winning these fights, dont try to jump back on the bandwagon either

Comment

DLT man, turn it in, people got their opinions on floyd and thats the way it will be, no point in the long posts because it doesnt change anything at the end of the day.

Floyd mayweather will fight a 'tune up', if he wins he will fight manny pacquaio provided he wins, nothing anyone on here says can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              you have made your bed so you have to lie in it. When Floyd starts winning these fights, dont try to jump back on the bandwagon either

WTF you talkin about? I ain't supportin Mr boat buyer again til he beats a top WW.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Thats how you looked after Cotto-Margarito and Margarito-Mosley. I cant wait to see how you look on July 19th. You may have to commit suicide

Comment

WTF you talkin about? I ain't supportin Mr boat buyer again til he beats a top WW.
                  "til"? What do you think I was saying? Even when he does, you cant come back or you just make yourself look like an asz

Comment

exactly, pacquiao is not a legit fight either unless it's at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X