Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute-Pascal, Perez-Takam RbR and Discussion Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I knew then what I know now....I'd have watched only the 12th round and not the first 11 rounds of a simply awful fight.

Either Stevenson or Kovalev will Broner-ize Pascal. Please let either on happen as I'm tired of having him on telecasts.

Bute is done. He had no idea what to do in there last night. He has nothing left.

Comment

• It was a ok fight,Bute had so many openings..He was just haunted by the Froch fight..Had he let his hands go in the exchanges(instead of covering up)he could have landed something meaningful in any of those rds..

Pascal better not act like he was acting in this fight with a Stevenson,or he'll be looking up at the lights..Pascal did what I thought he'd do,he thug'ed Bute and blitz him in spots..

I totally agree with Max as well..That 12th rd might have saved Bute career..He can't be scared to get hit..Sometimes you land your best counter by taking the on coming punch..There were so many openings yesterday,esp in the mid rds..If Bute just steps in and let's his hands go,he'd get the best of the exchange..It was not even like in the Froch fight..Bute was badly hurt in that fight..This he was just badly worried about getting hurt..

I'd like to see Bute one more time,give him one more chance before I say he's done..If he can get the dog to come out of him,which looked to be happening in that last rd(he needs to fight desperate early in the fight),he has to get that confidence back..Wish Bute nothing but luck..Great win for Pascal,wonder what's next for him??

Comment

• Less than two years ago there were people on here saying Ward was ducking a real challenge like Bute.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Less than two years ago there were people on here saying Ward was ducking a real challenge like Bute.
          They're still going to say that you know.

Comment

• That's why Bute ducked the Super 6 tournament. He was not the same level as Ward and Froch. And I even give Abraham or Kessler a good chance of beating him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Less than two years ago there were people on here saying Ward was ducking a real challenge like Bute.
              YEAH!
              i remember. it was the same cornpones that were klit nut lickers.
              when bute lost to froch alot of those guys changed their avi names.
              bwahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                YEAH!
                i remember. it was the same cornpones that were klit nut lickers.
                when bute lost to froch alot of those guys changed their avi names.
                bwahahahahah

That's why these guys needs to stop overrating a certain boxers until they step up to their level of competitions.

Comment

Working...
                X