No announcement yet.

Powair Heavy bags ( TITLE ) - Pro's & Cons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powair Heavy bags ( TITLE ) - Pro's & Cons

Hi , i'm from the netherlands , and want to order a Powair heavybag, 'cause is is less stressfull on the hands wrists and joints, and thats what i'm looking for.

Major question is,...do i need the foam lined ones or the "all" waterbags?

I hope that someone can answer that question, 'cause i cant get that info anywhere else.

It's gotta be a Powair because i've heard that it's THE brand for waterbags!

Hopefully someone that trains with those bags can tell me a thing or two, about the pro's & con's ....Foamlined or "all" waterbags.

I'm thinkin about the all waterbag Powair - 140lbs .

Hopefully someone can tell me something

Thanks

ian-jason

anybody?

C mon,...someone must know them Powair bags?

Comment

Who knows how those Powair bags feel?

Who knows how those Powair waterbags feel?

Someone must know them?

I'll keep trying!

Comment

It's a nightmare when you feel that no-one is listening eh?

Lol. Anyway, I found this thread for you (the guy is talking about water bags, and it might help you):
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Powair

P.S. In the future, use the 'search' function. Btw, that's advice, not sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
          It's a nightmare when you feel that no-one is listening eh?

Lol. Anyway, I found this thread for you (the guy is talking about water bags, and it might help you):
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Powair

P.S. In the future, use the 'search' function. Btw, that's advice, not sarcasm
          Hey , Thanx a lot man!

It does suck ,..that's right...i thought , being from the Netherlands and Powair is not available here, i ask some questions about those bags, i mean,..in the u.s. a lot of boxers must know them, but a lot of guys talk about different things,..it's ok.
          If i posted a question about who's the best boxer in de u.s. ... .........

But thanks for the advice and the tip of using the search bar man!

Thanks

Comment

I'm out !

Thought this was a real Forum for real boxers, but ,...if you ask a question about boxing, a serious question,..people dont react to that, yeah some dicks do ,..but they say that you must speak english and all, very childish ****!
            All you do see , is lil kid stuff,..about who they think is the best or fav boxer,..floyd Mayweather talk and top ten fav boxers...and wresteling ****?
            C'mon man,...Peace to all the real boxers on this forum, but the majority is lil kid wannabe boxers!
            Later!

Comment

Working...
            X