No announcement yet.

If Ward beats Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If he beats a healthy Dawson then possibly.

i second this

Comment

most definitely, would be a solid win

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        But Andre Dawson is the future.....bank on it!
        He already retired with 438 home runs :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          He already retired with 438 home runs :cool9:
          Lol, nice pick up! I'd bet 95% of the posters on NSB would have to look it up to figure out who that was.

Comment

Lol, nice pick up! I'd bet 95% of the posters on NSB would have to look it up to figure out who that was.
            The Hawk :cool9:

Comment

I was a fan of Dawson back in the '80s :chuckle9:

Comment

If its a clear victory, I think so. I can't see anyone at 168 or 175 besides Dawson that I think would be able to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  If its a clear victory, I think so. I can't see anyone at 168 or 175 besides Dawson that I think would be able to beat him.

Im not saying Ward goes straight to number one should he win, I just don't think there will be much left to stand in the way of a long reign at the p4p top once Floyd and Manny are out of the picture. I already think he is far better than Martinez. Donaire might be able to challenge him if he goes to 126 and beats the big names there. Other than that there is no one I see who will challenge his dominance if he gets past Chad.

Comment

i'll refrain from getting the anointing oil out until the fight

if dawson is healthy at 168 lbs and ward beats him decisively (god forbid, if a man actually gets stopped in 2012,) then i'll have a hard time keeping ward out of the top spot.

floyd's recent run is not on the level of ward's recent run. and floyd's fading.

Comment

Working...
                    X