No announcement yet.

(VIDEO)11-17-12 Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are very good at the peek-a-boo.

Great head movement and footwork. Just be careful when you got your guy in the corner. You threw your combos but didn't move your head after. Your opponent obviously respects your power so he wasn't countering off the corner. But against a better opponent, the moment there was a break in your punching, they would have got some shots off and you would have been pretty easy to hit.

Good stuff though. You look like a legitimate contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      Thanks a lot. And I hit the bag with 14 or 16s but as my fight gets closer, I'm going to go down to 12s. And I use 18s for their safety, not mine. I haha.
      thats big of you. I can't stand the azzholes over 150 who try and use 14's

Comment

i hate when ppl hold phones what way
        turn it sideways! terrible quality damn iphones get a droid!

but nice work

Comment

Looking good babe... Cant wait to see you in action...

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post

Great head movement and footwork. Just be careful when you got your guy in the corner. You threw your combos but didn't move your head after. Your opponent obviously respects your power so he wasn't countering off the corner. But against a better opponent, the moment there was a break in your punching, they would have got some shots off and you would have been pretty easy to hit.

Great great great!!!!!!!!! Love the help. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
              Looking good babe... Cant wait to see you in action...
              Thank you, you better come!!! Seriously seriously. I'll buy the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                thats big of you. I can't stand the azzholes over 150 who try and use 14's
                That's fu(ked up. I spar to either advance, learn, or to teach. Dudes wearing 14s over 150 have low self esteem, real talk

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post

Good eyes. I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                    Vers you're an *******, I said change that camera!!! Besides that not bad at all. One thing I did notice was that for the most part your head movement is really good but at soon as you start slipping and weaving your legs become completely stationary so the other guy misses but also gets to escape. Keep it up though! And by god change that camera!!!
                    yup verse this is my observation exactly as well....and i can deal with the camera....good work.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i hate when ppl hold phones what way
                      turn it sideways! terrible quality damn iphones get a droid!

but nice work
                      Long time no see. I appreciate you

Comment

Working...
                      X