No announcement yet.

My unbiased prediction on GGG-Jacobs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    This is exactly what he's doing. When GGG knocks him out within 6 rounds he is going to be like "oh man, GGG is such a wonderful fighter. I never thought he would've knocked out the iron chinned, bigger and stronger Jacobs within 12 rounds. I really thought Jacobs would drop him and send him to deep waters."

We see right through you _Maxi
    This...

I agree, really Jacobs is a normal boxer with holes in his defense and a glass chin.

Easy work for GGG, GGG will be the winner by TKO in round 5.

Comment

So I'm not allowed to crack a joke here and there? Kenny Porter and Sergio Martinez aren't "GGG tard's", IMO. I do believe you are but there's nothing wrong with that. You are my favorite GGG tard on NSB.

The problem with you is that you think that GGG should not be subject to criticism and any criticism that he receives makes somebody "Anti-soviet".

No fighter is above receiving fair criticism, especially when you are one of the best in the world. Your standards go up.
      What would be fair criticism? I said it, I'm not against fair criticism.

Why should he be criticized for? for not moving up or down? you said it, it makes sense if it's for a big money fight.

What else? for not moving down to 155 for a heavier fighter in Canelo?

What else? criticism as a fighter? because he's not perfect? It's ok, you can do that, no fighter is perfect. But there's a difference between saying he has no defense and saying that he has a good defense but with holes.

What else? I keep waiting to read fair criticism for GGG since I entered this forum. Tell me.
      Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Looool sorry Maxi but outside of the Golovkin ultras: Freedom, Bigdramashow, Jubei, Golovkin and ******ed cyclone..... no one is going to trip over and accidentally mistake you for being unbiased when it comes to anything Golovkin. Plus anyone who is truly unbiased does not need to label themselves as such, other posters will decide if you are.

Where you failed by me was when you failed to criticise the Brook fight, you instantly lauded it as a great matchup when an unbiased fan would have labelled it as the circus sideshow it really was. You are incapable of accepting any criticism of GGG, let alone criticising the man yourself. YOU ARE EXTREMELY BIASED.
      I guess it's easier to hate GGG than to hate the Eubanks for pulling out of the fight?

Brook ended up doing a better job than other MW's that Golovkin faced. For sure a better work than Geale, Macklin or Rubio.

Was it the ideal fight? no, but why would I blame him instead of the Eubanks, or BJS who had said he didn't want to fight him, or Jacobs who had asked for 12-18 months before the GGG fight?

Don't hate the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        What would be fair criticism? I said it, I'm not against fair criticism.

Why should he be criticized for? for not moving up or down? you said it, it makes sense if it's for a big money fight.

What else? for not moving down to 155 for a heavier fighter in Canelo?

What else? criticism as a fighter? because he's not perfect? It's ok, you can do that, no fighter is perfect. But there's a difference between saying he has no defense and saying that he has a good defense but with holes.

What else? I keep waiting to read fair criticism for GGG since I entered this forum. Tell me.

I guess it's easier to hate GGG than to hate the Eubanks for pulling out of the fight?
        Let's start with an obvious one. He criticizes Canelo/Khan for not being a "true middleweight fight" but a "business fight" because Khan is not a "true middleweight".

Then several months later he fights Kell Brook which was not a "true middleweight fight" but a "business fight".

You don't see the problem here?

Comment

Let's start with an obvious one. He criticizes Canelo/Khan for not being a "true middleweight fight" but a "business fight" because Khan is not a "true middleweight".

Then several months later he fights Kell Brook which was not a "true middleweight fight" but a "business fight".

Exactly!

Maxi could have said I understand Canelo is ducking Golovkin hard but it's still hypocritical of Golovkin to fight Brook at 160 in what is probably a bigger mismatch than Canelo vs Khan but nope he had to go on about how it's a great fight and Brook is natural middleweight who is heavier than GGG etcetera, etcetera.

Comment

Canelo could have fought GGG instead of Khan and sell more and make more money. He asked for a voluntary defense of the title against Khan, and signed a document compromising himself to fight GGG right after. Called out GGG in the ring, and vacated the next week. We are still waiting... according to GBP, they want to face GGG in september 2017. But he signs Chavez jr with an immediate rematch clause...

GGG was about to fight Eubank jr, they had a deal two weeks before the fight that Jr had. After the fight, Eubank sr asks to control the show and more money. Makes BS demands as he himself admitted later on twitter, and two months before the date Brook is chosen as a replacement. He couldn't fight Canelo, BJS, or Jacobs who all publicly admitted they didn't want to face GGG yet.

Can you see the difference now?

Is there anything else as fair criticism? I read.

Comment

So TS...let me get this straight, you think Jacobs will win because he is more muscular now than a few years back. Oh ok, that definitely reeks of boxing knowledge and not fan boyism at all.

Comment

jesus, it's bad enough reading the occasional quoted PBP post when he's ignored. He's like the Boxingscene Alex Jones, everything is a weird interlooped conspiracy with him

Apparantly thread's are all about secret agenda's and conspiracies to big up/ make other fighters look bad.
                You're a fanboy when you're bigging up a fighter, and when you're not, you still are!

dude is a total freak, clearly smokes meth.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Canelo could have fought GGG instead of Khan and sell more and make more money. He asked for a voluntary defense of the title against Khan, and signed a document compromising himself to fight GGG right after. Called out GGG in the ring, and vacated the next week. We are still waiting... according to GBP, they want to face GGG in september 2017. But he signs Chavez jr with an immediate rematch clause...

GGG was about to fight Eubank jr, they had a deal two weeks before the fight that Jr had. After the fight, Eubank sr asks to control the show and more money. Makes BS demands as he himself admitted later on twitter, and two months before the date Brook is chosen as a replacement. He couldn't fight Canelo, BJS, or Jacobs who all publicly admitted they didn't want to face GGG yet.

Can you see the difference now?

Is there anything else as fair criticism? I read.
                  See what I mean? Instead of saying "Yeah, that was a bad move and hypocritical dragging up a welterweight Kell Brook", you write a 2 paragraph post, justifying that garbage cherry pick, "not true middleweight fight", "business fight".

How are we the fans going to make boxing a better sport if we justify welterweights fighting middleweights?

I would expect his from mlac, the biggest fanboy groupie/feelings catcher on this entire site. But not you. You are a true boxing fan that knows a bad fight when he sees one. Apply that same standard to fighters you love and fighters you hate.

Comment

mlac is the type of dude to start a pointless argument with someone, lose that same argument and then catch feelings and red K you and put you on ignore.

Comment

See what I mean? Instead of saying "Yeah, that was a bad move and hypocritical dragging up a welterweight Kell Brook", you write a 2 paragraph post, justifying that garbage cherry pick, "not true middleweight fight", "business fight".

How are we the fans going to make boxing a better sport if we justify welterweights fighting middleweights?

I would expect his from mlac, the biggest fanboy groupie/feelings catcher on this entire site. But not you. You are a true boxing fan that knows a bad fight when he sees one. Apply that same standard to fighters you love and fighters you hate.
                      I guess you're too perfect of a person and being on GGG feet you would have said "no, don't pay me 4 million dollars for fighting Brook, I will cancel this training camp and wait until Canelo, BJS, or Jacobs want to fight me, even if I have to wait until next year for it. Or I can fight some unranked assh0le so everyone can keep calling me a bum beater".

Yes, that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X