Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    well some people were "Educating" us on here about how Bradley only signed a 3 fight contract with arum, Casamayor then Pacquiao and that he only had one fight left with Arum, I along with many posters thought that might be a be untrue considering they are dealing with Arum here, Now arum has said something to the effect that Bradley has 2 years left him Top rank....

am glad i wasnt the only one who saw this..
    What has Dunkin or Bradley said about it??

Cause I seem to remember Shaw saying Bradley owed him a fight,yet he fought Casa under TR..I don't believe anyone outside of Bradley Arum and Dunkin know the details of the contract that was sign...

Comment

• tim would outclass rios BAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Why are you acting like outside of Mayweather,all fighters can't do anything without their promotions approval??Stop it Grus be better then that..Bradley will be just fine,if he has to wait it out so be it..He's still young and has his best before him...If Bob get's him a better fight cool...But to say Bradley is not in the drivers seat when this is the 2end fight he has turned down from Bob is not looking at the bigger picture...If Bob is not willing to match him up against a good top fighter,then Bradley only needs to wait out his contract..Which will be over shortly and move on...Make no mistake everyone needs a promoter,but Promoters also need fighters..I think it will stick in Arums craw to know Bradley beat his top fighter and he could not make anymore money off it..
        I'm not knocking the guy at all for his stance but stating the facts that Bob Arum has control of who he fights to some degree. Bradley is being stubborn which could turn out to be a good thing for him and others to see regarding Arum and how Top Rank run their business but in actuality, Tim Bradley thought getting that Pacquiao fight was everything and clearly he didn't weigh his options and now he is a little bitter how his career is being handled.

Comment

• Bradley beats everyone he mentioned pretty easily , I got him over floyd too

Comment

• Tell them Bradley.

We want the best fights possible just like you do. Do what you got to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He is asking for Rios right? Then he is begging for him.. Bradley shouldn't be calling Rios or telling Arum to make a fight with him and Rios, Isn't Bradley suppose to be a bigger name than Rios after he beats Pac.
              No. To quote Larry Merchant, beating Tiger Woods doesn't make you Tiger Woods. Shane Mosley was still a nobody after he beat Oscar in 2000 as well. But if you're good, which Bradley is, it'll all come together eventualy. And for the record Bradley is doing the right thing by giving the middle finger to bad fights and trying to get better ones. Fans should commend this but instead we hear that he shouldn't call out those better fights. He should sit on his high horse and let the fights fall in his lap. Really? Come on, Ray, you're better than that. And for the record, stating what you want isn't begging. I don't even understand that logic.
              Last edited by IMDAZED; 11-17-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• I think Bradley-Rios would be a competitive fight.

I'd love to see it.

Comment

• It's obvious he's saving Rios for Pacquiao

Comment

• exactly..............

Comment

• I would love to see Tim Bradley take Brandon Rios to El Colegio.

Comment

Working...
                      X