No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    This 65 year old motherfuker goes through our recycling bin sometimes when its on the curb for pickup.

He takes the bottles to the recycling center to get change for food. In a way I don't mind, but sometimes it gets annoying.

I never say ****, cuz' the damn trucks get here to pick up our garbage at like 7 am when I'm still in bed and don't feel like gettin' out to talk **** to some bum..
    Well if it ain't an inconvenience to you don't shoot the poor bastard. but if he gets to be a hassle, light his as up. I shot ******s and been shot by BB guns. It hurts more than you might think.

Comment

• I luv beer. So light, but so fun. What would an insomniac be without it? I only had like 8, but I'm lit proper. I gotta get goin on my weekend and Halloween plans. Time to bite down and go all out online. Been about a month since I hit sumthin different.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Well if it ain't an inconvenience to you don't shoot the poor bastard. but if he gets to be a hassle, light his as up. I shot ******s and been shot by BB guns. It hurts more than you might think.
        Fuk that, I'm getting a BB gun anyway. **** sounds like fun. Going shooting my regular guns is too expensive these days anyway.

Haven't been shooting in at least 3 months cuz' practice ammo is scarce and range time is pricey as fuk...

Comment

I luv beer. So light, but so fun. What would an insomniac be without it? I only had like 8, but I'm lit proper. I gotta get goin on my weekend and Halloween plans. Time to bite down and go all out online. Been about a month since I hit sumthin different.
          Beer helps you sleep?

And what do you have planned for Halloween and this weekend?

Do tell!!

Comment

Fuk that, I'm getting a BB gun anyway. **** sounds like fun. Going shooting my regular guns is too expensive these days anyway.

Haven't been shooting in at least 3 months cuz' practice ammo is scarce and range time is pricey as fuk...

Guns are sweet. My homey had some family property out in the boonies in high school. I had limited experience wit guns til then. never forget the kick of a shotty crackin 1 of our friends' collarbone out there. Duck is actually pretty good. Rabbit is too. Deer is overrated tho.

Comment

Guns are sweet. My homey had some family property out in the boonies in high school. I had limited experience wit guns til then. never forget the kick of a shotty crackin 1 of our friends' collarbone out there. Duck is actually pretty good. Rabbit is too. Deer is overrated tho.
              Yeah Oscar can tell us all about that, lol...

Comment

• My gun phase ain't really kick in til high school. I always knew ******s who had em, but the **** was best left alone as a kid. Too many stupid cats around who'd **** around and kills somebody not knowin wtf they was doin. These some guns I shot at the range and went huntin wit. Had to hunt wit light heat so you wouldn't blow the ****in animal to pieces and have nothin left to eat.

Comment

Yeah Oscar can tell us all about that, lol...
                  Str8 up, my boy's pops had a book of deer meat recipes. We cooked up some of that **** on a weekend of huntin and I ain't eat 1 thing i liked. **** is nasty.

Comment

My gun phase ain't really kick in til high school. I always knew ******s who had em, but the **** was best left alone as a kid. Too many stupid cats around who'd **** around and kills somebody not knowin wtf they was doin. These some guns I shot at the range and went huntin wit. Had to hunt wit light heat so you wouldn't blow the ****in animal to pieces and have nothin left to eat.

Mang, you never cease to amaze me.

Anyway, I'm off to bed man, I'm tired as fuk. Catch you tomorrow mang...same mang time, same mang channel.

Comment

Str8 up, my boy's pops had a book of deer meat recipes. We cooked up some of that **** on a weekend of huntin and I ain't eat 1 thing i liked. **** is nasty.
                      I've never had quayle, deer, or pheasant. Is quayle and pheasant any good? And I think Dap means Roy Jones when he refers to deer meet.

Comment

Working...
                      X