• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the guys predicting hopkins UD win

need to be called out.

there were ALOT of you

where are you now ?

some really embarrassing things being said, which concludes the fact that most of you don't know **** about boxing.

had you even seen kovalev before?

People were laughing at me for saying Kovalev could outbox Hopkins if the fight was kept clean. He's European so instantly a "slow face-first flat-footed brawler".

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      need to be called out.

there were ALOT of you

where are you now ?

some really embarrassing things being said, which concludes the fact that most of you don't know **** about boxing.

oh yeah, what about the 267 posters who picked kovalev to knock b-hop out????? this concludes that most posters fall in love with punchers and dont know shiat about boxing..wouldnt you agree?

Comment

I thought Hopkins would edge it despite rooting for Kovalev.

But Kovalev showed a lot of people he's not as limited as they thought.

This ain't Tavoris Cloud.

Comment

B-hop got schooled

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            oh yeah, what about the 267 posters who picked kovalev to knock b-hop out????? this concludes that most posters fall in love with punchers and dont know shiat about boxing..wouldnt you agree?
            He did everything but knock him out. He was dribbling his skull like a basketball the entire 12th round.

Hopkins is old. There's no way to spin that, but Kovalev needs some much deserved liberation from all the "flat footed brawler" cliches.

Comment

sure in the main thread, did you check the threads on here yesterday? in all of them hopkins was the majority pick.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                need to be called out.

there were ALOT of you

where are you now ?

let me ask you a question here newbie.... what do you think would be a realistic scenario, a fighter who has never been knocked out in his entire career getting knocked out, or a fighter who has never fought anyone being outboxed to a decision win by a fighter who has defied the odds for many many years????? tell me what would be the logical choice here?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  let me ask you a question here newbie.... what do you think would be a realistic scenario, a fighter who has never been knocked out in his entire career getting knocked out, or a fighter who has never fought anyone being outboxed to a decision win by a fighter who has defied the odds for many many years????? tell me what would be the logical choice here?
                  "He didn't knock him out he just dropped him in r 1 and used him as a punching bag for the next 11, so in a way I was right!!"

lol yeah ok congrats
                  Last edited by ////; 11-09-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                    He did everything but knock him out. He was dribbling his skull like a basketball the entire 12th round.

Hopkins is old. There's no way to spin that, but Kovalev needs some much deserved liberation from all the "flat footed brawler" cliches.
                    but what is the logical choice here, a hopkins ud, or a kovalev ko against a fighter who has never been knocked out in his entire career???? you went with kova by decision, so obviously you knew something more then what the 267 posters who picked kova to knock out bhop, am i right?

Comment

Working...
                    X