Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So uh, whats this crap that Lara is going to beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uh, whats this crap that Lara is going to beat Canelo?

Dude barely got by Angulo who has a softball in his eyebrow.

i feel bad for angulo man, i think he was about to stop lara. just suck man...............

Comment

Angulo applied non stop pressure and threw more punches than Canelo has in all his pro fights combined.

Lara would school the **** out of ginger just like Floyd will.

Tonight changed nothing from my point of view it only confirmed that Lara would beat the snot out of Canelo.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing after the first KD... Canelo should get with virgil hunter and whoever the hell conditions angulo, dude put a cheat code in max chin and max stamina.

Comment

Canelo doesn't have the chin and stamina that Angulo has. Yes Lara got dropped but he came back and fought like a G. Canelo has so many question marks that I see Mayweather stopping him due to Canelo running out of gas

Comment

Angulo punched more today than Canelo has ever in his career combined XD If you think Canelo can outbox Lara your high, or Pressure Lara like Perro just did your'e doing LSD.

Comment

too be fair to canelo though,its not like he hasnt tried to get tough fights,they just fell through.paul williams wouldve been a great test for canelo.but really,i think he can beat lara.ginger is hits hard and has accuracy and showed some good head movement.if angulo had a shred of accuracy that fight woulda been finished

Comment

Lara could beat Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  Lara could beat Canelo.
                  and vice versa

Comment

If Lara landed those left hands on Canelo, Canelo gets KOed. If Angulo landed those shots on Canelo, Canelo gets KOed.

Canelo's conditioning is nowhere near Lara's. That dude gets KOed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X