No announcement yet.

Eddie Chambers vs. Denis Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Chambers vs. Denis Lebedev

This fight may be in the works for March or April 2013.

What's your prediction?
    Chambers by KO/TKO
    5.56%
    Chambers by decision
    44.44%
    Lebedev by KO/TKO
    22.22%
    Lebedev by decision
    11.11%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Poll is up....

Comment

'evenly matched, difficult to predict' is what I went with however I think an in shape, injury free Chambers can take a decision.

Comment

Looks like this fight is in the works for Madison Square Gardens.

We should be hearing some more about this soon.

Comment

It's going to be difficult to predict how Eddie is going to look as a cruiser. I mean, he'll look the same, but it will be interesting to see how he deals with guys that are closer to his size/power.

Eddie could end up outboxing Lebedev; I'm worried that Denis hasn't had much experience with guys who fight in the Philly style. Lededev is strong and in his prime right now though. If he can hurt Chambers and get him out of there it would be big.

And as injury prone as Chambers is, anything can happen...

Comment

wow, MSG would be a fun venue for this intriguing fight. the big room, not the theater?

Comment

What took him so long to drop down to Cruiser...

I think he beats Lebedev, who isn't all that impressive.

(watch him dispatch of Chambers impressively)

Comment

Interesting. As a Fast Eddie fan, it's good to see him get a title shot but I think he's playing with fire jumping straight into a fight like this, ESPECIALLY after an injury. I see absolutely no way Chambers wins this fight. Levedev is hungry right now and personally I think There's a good chance Chambers gets hurt here.

As a boxing fan, this is an awesome fight and I cannot complain. But as a fan of both fighters, i would rather have seen Chambers fight Cunnigham or a guy like Arslan first.... Title wise, I think Chambers would have a better chance fighting Wlodarcyzk and I think he would beat him, smarter move for Chambers, IMO. But this is a great opportunity for Chambers so I expect to see him in great shape regardless.

Comment

I'd take a healthy Eddie, he damn near beat Adamek with one hand

Comment

Chambers by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X